Pearl Harbor Excursion: Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri (from Ko Olina Resorts) Instant Confirmation
For guests staying at Ko Olina and Aulani! Experience the history of World War II with a self-guided visit to Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri
From Ko Olina free x per personFrom Ko Olina free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide / USS Arizona Memorial Admission / USS Battleship Missouri Admission / Honolulu City Tour
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-08:35 Pick-up from Ko Olina Hotels and Vacation Rentals
Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour (30 min)
Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (15 min)
Visit the USS Battleship Memorial (2 hrs)
Visit the USS Arizona Memorial (2 hrs)
15:30-15:35 Drop-off at Ko Olina Hotels and Vacation Rentals
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased its security at checkpoints to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All adult guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" policy. Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the visitor center or the memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: A vehicle equipped with a lift is available with at least 3-4 days advanced notice. If required, please indicate during booking. Facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial are ADA compliant, but only the main deck of the USS Missouri is accessible.
- Snacks and food can be purchased at Pearl Harbor as there is no lunch stop en route. It is recommended to eat breakfast before pick-up.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 10 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Admission to the memorial is free. Free tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis (these tickets cannot be reserved, even for tours) for timed programs to the memorial. Timed programs include a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial. Programs begin at 7:45 a.m. The last program each day begins at 3:00 p.m. The wait time for a program may be as long as two hours depending on the season.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||7 - 7.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Fri|