Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour: Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri (from Waikiki)SALE
Take a luxury motorcoach shuttle to Pearl Harbor on a guided tour to learn the history of the USS Arizona Memorial with an added visit to the USS Battleship Missouri.
VELTRA Exclusive Value Combo Book with these activities and save (until 2017/12/31)
- To use the Value Combo discounts shown on this page, please complete your booking for one of the applicable activities and wait to receive your confirmed voucher before proceeding with the second booking. The Value Combo discounts shown on this page will not become available until your first activity is confirmed (usually within 48 hours of booking).
- The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
GE Tax 4.712% included
Booking period: 2017/01/16 - 2017/12/31
Participation period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
You must book the combo activities first to receive the special sale price above.
Make your value combo with these activities
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5.5 - 7 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide / Mint and Towelette Service / Arizona Memorial Admission / USS Missouri Admission
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The Navy has increased its security at checkpoints to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Bowfin Submarine.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" policy. Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in. Personal cameras are allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle with a lift can be arranged (maximum combined weight 500 lbs (227 kg), no scooters) with at least 24 hours advance notice. Please indicate during booking so that we may secure most convenient arrangements.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. The tour is 75-minutes long consisting of a 25-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and a boat trip out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||5.5 - 7 hour(s)|