North Shore Oceanfront Trail Horseback Riding Tour (from Turtle Bay Resort)
The beautiful scenic coastline of Oahu's North Shore becomes the perfect spot to ride on horseback along the soft white sands of Hawaii's premier luxury resort.
Experience a one-of-a-kind horseback ride on the pristine beaches of the renowned Turtle Bay Resort. Your expertly trained horses provide a memorable experience for riders of all skill levels, whether you are a beginner or an advanced equestrian. Listen to the sounds of the waves on the shore and the winds blowing through the palm trees as your guide leads you along a picture perfect beach trail. There is simply no better way to see the breathtaking scenery of Hawaii's only North Shore luxury resort than this unique horseback ride.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 225 lbs (102 kg) to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
Requirement(s) - Others
- All participants must wear the provided helmet during the activity.
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Parking validation available.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.