Two-Tank Introductory Scuba Diving Boat Tour with Waikiki Dive Center Instant Confirmation
Learn how to SCUBA and swim along coral reefs, tropical fish and green sea turtles as PADI 5-star certified instructors teach you from a custom dive boat.
There is no better way to explore the crystal clear waters of Oahu than diving under the sea and going on a SCUBA dive! The island's underwater paradise is at your fingertips as some of the friendliest and most experienced guides teach you how to dive down to 40-feet on two separate dives. After you are fitted for gear at the dive shop, you will receive a quick briefing before heading out into the ocean for your introductory scuba experience. By keeping participants to a minimum and preparing at a PADI 5-star and NAUI Pro facility, safety and peace of mind is an important aspect to every dive.
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% & Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 - 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Instructor / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30-10:00 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels & Check-in
11:00 Drive to Harbor (30 mins)
11:30 Depart to Dive Site (30 mins)
12:00 Boat Ride & Two-Tank Introductory Dive (2 hrs)
14:30 Drive to Waikiki (30 mins)
15:00-16:00 Check-out & Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Guests may not scuba dive if you have any medical issue indicated on the "PADI Medical Statement and Questionnaire". Those with medical issues must consult with a physician and complete the "RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination" on their behalf.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear swimsuit under clothing
- Change of clothes
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Guests not wanting to SCUBA can book the "Ride-A-Long" and snorkel.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
Is scuba diving experience or certification required to participate?
- No, you do not need to have prior scuba experience or certification for the introductory dive.
What will I see underwater?
- The Waikiki coast and reef areas are home to many colorful Hawaiian fish, coral, and turtles.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Do I need to be able to swim to scuba?
- Yes, for your safety and comfort you do need to be able to swim to scuba.
Are there any forms I have to fill out?
- Yes, all divers, certified and beginners, must complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive and participate.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||5 - 6.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Nice professional group of divers all eager to take us newbies down! They took the time to ensure we were all feeling safe and comfortable. Great bunch of people.
If you must do 1 thing in Hawaii then chose this one and forget everything else! This is a true experience of a life time. There is nothing above ground that could get similar to this Dive. I had nev...more
by: Mike and Virginia
As first timers we were naturally nervous. The instruction was so reassuring. I would definitely do it again.
6293 4 [EN_50112_184711, EN_50112_3824, EN_50112_161934, EN_50112_184709]