Swim with Sharks Tour by Conservationist Guide (from Haleiwa Harbor) Instant Confirmation
Get out of the cage and safely snorkel among sharks as conservationists share their knowledge of these beautiful marine creatures and the world they live in.
Shark Sighting Guarantee! (until 2017/12/31)
If you do not see any sharks during your activity, you can either receive a full refund of your activity price or go again for FREE!
Participants must choose either a refund or a return trip.
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Flotation devices / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:30 Check-in at Haleiwa Boat Harbor
07:00 Boat Ride to Snorkel Site & Safety Briefing (30 mins)
07:30 Shark Snorkel (20 mins)Depending on how many people are in the group, you may do two snorkels (eight to ten minutes each) or one 20-minute snorkel.
08:30 Boat Ride to Harbor (30 mins)
- Guests who weigh 250lbs or more will need to contact us at (877) 877-1222 before booking.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be at least 4 ft (120 cm) to participate in this activity.
- Bottled water
- Motion sickness preventative
- If you are allergic to jellyfish, you must bring your Epi-pen or other medication with you.
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Rashguards or wetsuits are recommended for jelly fish protection, but not required or provided.
- Your guides will be taking professional GoPro footage during your tour and if you would like this video, you must book the GoPro Add-on prior to your activity date.
- A maximum of six passengers are allowed on the boat including snorkelers and ride-a-longs.
- Due to high winds and rough ocean conditions that often occur in the afternoon, the 7:00AM and 9:00AM tours are highly recommended.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
- You can book a maximum of 6.
- You will be going to a resting area for a number of pelagic creatures including Reef and Galapagos Sharks. There are rare occasions when Tiger or Hammerhead Sharks come into the area as well. On your way to the snorkeling location, you can often see Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins and during the winter months (December through April), Humpback Whales make appearances as well.
- Yes! Your captain and guides have been trained for years, and with a 100% safety record, they have done countless snorkeling and SCUBA expeditions in the area. They are very knowledgeable about shark behavior and will make sure your experience is safe and memorable.
- Yes, you will need to keep your mask, snorkel and fins on at all times while in the water. This is for your safety and well being.
- The "Pono Kai" is a 27-ft vessel designed for the waters of Hawaii. Due to its small size, there are no restrooms on-board, but there is ample storage areas for your belongings. During rough seas, the boat will have a tendency to rock, so it is highly recommended that you take a motion sickness preventative.
- No problem! Just book the "Ride-A-Long" option and you can join your friends and family who are snorkeling.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included