Hobie Catamaran Snorkel Sail & BBQ Lunch at Kaneohe Bay Sandbar Instant Confirmation
Sail beautiful Kaneohe Bay on a Hobie Getaway Catamaran as expert guides share all about the areas marine life, mythology, coastal sights and so much more!
Get ready to set sail as your captain takes you on an fun and educational along beautiful Kaneohe Bay to see Coconut Island, also known as Gilligan's Island, Heeia Fishpond, the Sandbar, Barracuda Alley, Chinaman's Hat Island and Papio Palace! Your adventure begins at the water's edge as guides teach sailing basics for those who are interested. Otherwise just relax, soak in the sun and enjoy the views! Catamarans feature fore/aft trampolines, including benches for added comfort, and coolers sunk into either pontoon. Enjoy optional snorkeling at Baracuda Alley and a BBQ lunch to end your day.
What You Should Know: You can book a maximum of 8 participants for this activity, but only 4 participants can ride on a single boat. Additionally, each boat has a maximum weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. For larger bookings, your party may be split up based on these conditions.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Lunch buffet / Equipment rental / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide / Sailing fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Children must weigh at least 30 lbs (14 kg) so that they can fit into a life jacket.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
What is the lunch menu?
- Grilled Chicken, BBQ Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Tossed Green Salad and Fresh Pineapple.
Vegetarian and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The Hobie Getaway Catamaran is a compact yet sturdy 18-foot sailing catamaran built for up to 5 passengers. Features include built-in seating, coolers, and a double hull with a trampoline-style net.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 6 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This was our 2nd tour with them and we all loved it. The staff is really patient with all the questions, food was great and the guides were the best!
by: HS Chang
Sailing was great fun smooth and fun. see a lot of active turtles swim in the water. also, see Batoids. Sailing boat was a lot of fun I can feel like I swim in the sea. Captin was very good to manage ...more
109172 4 [EN_50112_165886, EN_50112_3807]