Kauai Waterfall Rappelling & Hiking Adventure (Moderate)
Challenge yourself to rappel down a towering, private waterfall near Huleia National Wildlife Refuge! Fully guided, completely safe, and totally unforgettable.
Perfect for thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies, this fun-filled adventure will take you to some of the most beautiful areas of the Garden Isle. After meeting with your guides, hike near Huleia National Wildlife Refuge to a 25-foot dry practice wall for some in-depth practice. The heart-pounding excitement begins at the 60-ft Dundee Falls! If you didn't have enough fun on the first drop down the falls, you're free to go again up to three times from the top. With premiere safety equipment and highly experienced guides, you will be sure to have a safe and unforgettable time.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Department of Land & Natural Resources 9% Fee included
- Duration: 5.5 - 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instructor / Bottled water / Lunch / Equipment rental / Guide / Dry Bag / Rappel Gear
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Check-in at Da Life Outdoor Gear Shop
Dry Rappelling LessonPractice your skills on a 25 ft (8m) dry wall! This will give you a chance to adjust to the equipment and ask your instructor any questions.
Short Private Trail HikeExperience a taste of Kauai's natural beauty with a short hike through a private trail network adjoining Huleia Wildlife Refuge. Look for tropical fruit growing wild in this area.
Bamboo and Hawaiian Dundee Waterfall RappellingOnce you have a grasp on the basic rappelling maneuvers, try your hand at the towering 60ft (18m) Dundee Falls! Each guest will have the opportunity to rappel down the falls three times. There's no rush, and you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the adventure.
Picnic LunchReturning to a shaded area near the trail head, your guides will prepare a picnic-style lunch to enjoy as a group.
- All participants should be in good physical condition, allowing them to walk up several flights of stairs and hike over uneven and/or slippery terrain.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- All participants must have a waist size between 23 and 52 inches (58.4 to 132 cm). This is to ensure that the safety equipment fits properly.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Light jacket or wetsuit top during winter months (Wetsuit tops are available to rent for $15.)
- Fitted clothing (Loose or baggy clothing will not be permitted for safety reasons.)
- Water shoes / sports sandals
- Wear swimsuit under clothing
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 28.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- Yes. All guests must be able to swim to participate in this activity.
What is the lunch menu?
- For lunch, enjoy your choice of either a ham, turkey, roast beef or veggie sandwich. Garden salads are available as a gluten-free option. All meals are served with chips and a drink.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||5.5 - 6.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Wed, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Thank you to all the guides who taught us how to rappell and then for guiding us down the 60' waterfall multiple times. It was a tour that everyone visiting Kauai should put on there bucket list.
The guides are well educated and very mindful about safety. From start to finish this stream experience was delightful, relaxing, and very worthy life experience. Very very worth it if you want this ...more
108111 4 [EN_50108_161911, EN_50108_3814]