Kauai Guided Beach SNUBA Diving Tour (Poipu / Lawai Beach)
Go beyond snorkeling and SNUBA dive from Lawai Beach in Poipu! Enjoy more time below the surface to explore Hawaiian reefs and marine life.
Experience the thrill of scuba diving with the ease of snorkeling on this amazing guided SNUBA tour off Poipu! You breathe underwater by means of a 20-foot air line connected to an oxygen filled scuba tank mounted to a raft on the surface. Swim along coral reefs with turtles and tropical fish! As you are never more than 20 feet from the security of the raft and with an instructor always close by, this SNUBA tour is a safe and fun activity perfect for all ages.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instructor / Equipment rental / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Snuba gear
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Due to winter weather and ocean conditions, the 1:30pm time is not available in December.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 8.
What kind of training is provided to snuba?
- All information is covered before the diving process. You begin in waist deep water to get comfortable breathing and then the fun begins as you go deeper.
Is it true that morning snorkeling is the best time to see fish?
- Aside from weather conditions, the general rule is that snorkeling is always better in the morning since less people on the beach usually offers better underwater visibility.
Do I need any certifications or experience to do snuba?
- No, certification or prior experience is not required to participate in Snuba.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 3-4 days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Can you snuba if you have asthma?
- Yes, as long as exercise does not create the asthmatic condition. Severe asthma and other cardiovascular conditions such as heart problems require a doctor's note that clears you for SNUBA.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Steven Rork
Kevin is the guru of snuba!! Very knowledgeable and accommodating, we were a little timid at first but he was great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Great time!
by: J & J
We had a great time. The instructors were great, and the fish were awesome. I would love to do it again. Such a different experience then just snorkeling. Thank you.
Thank you for an enjoyable and memorable experience!!
15861 4 [EN_50108_184711, EN_50108_6344, EN_50108_160191]