Oahu's North Shore & Circle Island Tour Adventue by MinibusSALE
Enjoy an exciting journey to the famous North Shore of Oahu, from Kahana Bay, Kahuku, Waimea Bay, to the world famous Sunset Beach, and so much in between!
Your journey to the North Shore and back begins from Waikiki, over the Ko'olau Mountains to the beautiful Byodo-In Temple Memorial. Traveling north, your expert guide will point out native plants and seabird species at Laie Point before making your way to a shrimp farm. Soon you will arrive at the world-famous North Shore's Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline, both popular for incredibly big waves during the winter months. Further stops include Turtle Beach to see sunbathing Green Sea Turtles and the Historic Haleiwa Beach Town and Dole Pineapple Plantation!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:00-11:45 Pick-up from Select Waikiki Hotels
12:30 Tour the Byodo Inn Temple (20 mins)
14:00 See China Man's Hat (3 mins )
14:10 Visit Laie Point (20 mins)
14:40 Lunch at Fumi's Shrimp Shack (45 min -1 hr)
15:15 Bird Watching in Kahuku (10 mins)
15:40 Stop at Sunset Beach (20 mins)
16:15 Stop at Laniakea Beach (Turtle Beach) (20 mins)
17:00 Visit the Dole Plantation (25 mins)
18:30-19:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- There will be no rescheduling allowed within 24 hours of your activity. If you miss your activity for any reason and would like to reschedule, you will be assessed a 100% charge of the full activity cost.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Bottled water
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- Please note that pick-up times are approximate and could be up to 25-minutes later than your listed pick-up time.
Is this activity suitable for children?
- Yes, this tour is both suitable and appropriate for children. The traveling time is not too long and the sightseeing is interesting for children of all ages.
Can I bring my own snacks and drinks?
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks along however you are requested to not eat on the buses, you are welcome to eat at the stops. Please dispose of trash properly at each location.
Should I bring bug spray on this tour?
- There is no need to bring bug spray on this tour. You will not be walking through the rainforests or other mosquito/bug areas on this tour.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least a few days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||7 - 8 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Mindie Tanner
Ken was our driver and he was WONDERFUL! Made the trip!
by: Russell Crosby
By the luck of the draw, there were only 4 of us on the tour. Paul, our tour guide, was very informative and made every effort to make sure we saw and learned about everything. It did rain some, but P...more
The tour guide was amazing,everyone on the tour had a blast
6249 4 [EN_50112_163983, EN_50112_163985, EN_50112_161918, EN_50112_184709]