Complete Pearl Harbor Tour ExperienceSALE
Visit all four of Pearl Harbor's World War II memorials and museums: the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Missouri and Pacific Aviation Museum!
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 11.5 - 12 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Appetizers / Admission to the USS Missouri, USS Bowfin, and Pacific Aviation Museum / Guided tour of the USS Missouri / Coupon for one (1) hot dog or soup
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:15-06:30 Pick-up - Waikiki Hotels Only
USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center (3 hrs)
USS Missouri Memorial (1.25 hrs)
Pacific Aviation Museum (2 hrs)
USS Bowfin Submarine (1 hr)
Honolulu City Tour & Drive Through the Punchbowl National Cemetary (30 mins)
18:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased its security checks to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- A shirt and shoes are required to enter the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- The USS Arizona Memorial program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- For participants with airport transportation, the tour ends upon arrival in Waikiki at around 5:00pm. All groups needing transportation to Honolulu International Airport will meet at 6:00pm at a designated pick-up location to be transported to the airport (arrival at approximately 7:00pm) Please DO NOT book a flight for earlier than 7:45pm.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of the activity provider's control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to board the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to explore the many exhibits and visitor’s center, and other monuments at the park. No refunds will be provided if Arizona Memorial tickets are unavailable.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- You can book a minimum of 1.
- Buses are 24-seat mini-coach tour buses, complete with air-conditioning, large viewing windows, reclining captain chairs, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
- Pearl Harbor enforces a strict no bags policy. You must check anything that is considered a bag including purses, camera bags, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, coin purses, etc. Any camera lens that extends 6 inches from the base is not allowed. No luggage.
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base, so anything that can offer concealment is not allowed at Pearl Harbor. Guests can rent a locker at the Visitor's Center or bags are allowed to be left on the bus at your own risk.
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- You will have a guided tour of the top deck of the Battleship from a USS Missouri volunteer, followed by some free-time to explore the ship.
- No, pick-up from the airport is not available.
- Guests will receive a lunch voucher for a choice of a hot dog or a soup at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||11.5 - 12 hour(s)|