BOB's Underwater Scooter Adventure
Discover Hawaii's underwater world in a high-tech Breathing Observation Bubble or BOB. These underwater scooters offer nearly 360 degree visibility!
Embark on a one-of-kind aquatic adventure with an underwater scooter ride in Oahu's calm Maunalua Bay. These scooters will allow you to view the colorful fish, corals and even green sea turtles that fill the island's waters while effortlessly riding on your very own self-propelled, eco-friendly electric scooter. Since no snorkeling, diving or SCUBA experience is needed, this is activity is perfect for all levels of aquatic proficiency. After you are done "scooting", enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing in the shaded areas of the spacious sun deck.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Fuel Surcharge included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Snacks / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Wet Suit Jacket / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:20-08:30 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels & Check-in
09:00 Boat Ride (15 min)
Underwater Scooter (20 min)
Free Time (1 hr)
10:45 Boat Ride (15 min)
11:00-11:45 Check-out & Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Participants must be at least 4 ft (122 cm) in height, but no more than 6 ft 8 in (203 cm).
- Children 9 years and under are only allowed as an observer.
- Participants must weigh no more than 270 lbs (123 kg) .
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of enclosed spaces (claustrophobia).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- No, you can wear your own glasses on this activity since you do not get wet from the neck up.
Can I snorkel on this tour?
- You are more than welcome to snorkel before or after your BOB experience. Life jackets are provided for your safety.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- No, you do not have to swim while you are on the BOB.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Are there lockers available?
- While there are no lockers, basic items can be kept in the office or brought on the boat. Veltra and the activity provider will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
Are there photo services available?
- Photo and video services are available for an additional fee that is paid upon check out. Photo packages are $20 plus tax per person or $30 plus tax for photo and video per person.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||2.5 - 4.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Such an incredible adventure! Definitely worth the money spent!
This is a must do in Honolulu! The service was great. They provided pick up and drop off service which really helped. Once you reach their office the staff explains the process in a very simplified wa...more
110961 4 [EN_50112_165361, EN_50112_3829, EN_50112_163960]