Hawaii Five-0 Film Locations Guided Tour (from Waikiki & West Side)
Fans of the TV show Hawaii Five-0 rejoice! You’ll love this amazing sightseeing tour to visit many of the iconic filming locations featured on the hit show.
From sandy beaches to shopping districts, monuments, beautiful estates and more, this Hawaii 5-0 themed tour offers you an insider’s look at the ‘Hollywood’ side of Oahu. Check out places like H50 Headquarters, Punchbowl, Rachel’s House, McGarrett’s House, Baby Makapuu, the Governor’s mansion, the Hawaii Film Studio, Sherwood Forrest, Pali Lookout, Tantalus, Koko Head District Park and more! This semi-private adventure includes a personal guide who knows the ins and outs of the hit Hawaii 5-0 TV show.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
A great half-day option for anyone wanting to have a taste of "Hawaii 5-0"! Visit numerous locations featured in the hit t.v. series and walk in the steps of McGarrett and Danno.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
Round-trip from West Side (Anna Miller's Restaurant) + USD 61.95 x per personRound-trip from West Side (Anna Miller's Restaurant) + USD 61.95 x per person
- Inclusion: Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Maximum weight per person is 270 lbs.
- If you require special assistance or have physical limitations please notify us so we can make the proper safety arrangements. Otherwise guide reserves the right to refuse service upon pickup for safety reasons. No refunds. No exceptions.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Disclaimer: This tour is not associated or affiliated in any way with CBS, CBS Studios, Inc., Hawaii Five-O, Alex O’Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim, Grace Park, or anyone else on Hawaii Five-O. This tour has not been authorized by CBS, CBS Studios, Inc., or anyone else associated with Hawaii Five-O.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 10.
Is lunch included on this tour?
- No, lunch is not included in this tour but there will be a no-host lunch stop at Big T’s shrimp truck.
What kind of vehicles will be used?
- The vehicle is a six passenger Nissan Quest mini van.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 6 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We booked this trip cuz we are fans snd wete so pleased that our tour guide is an extra on Five 0. We got to meet the pilice chief (see picture) and had a fantastic time!!
by: Jim Hyla
We had a blast on this tour. Zoom was our driver and he was fantastic. I loved the Ipad on the dashboard to show us the location of many scenes from the show. We stopped at many locations. He even sto...more
by: T Dumbauld
Amy our guide was great! Neat to see all the 5-0 locations while getting a cool tour of the island. Highly recommended!
109792 4 [EN_50112_163983, EN_50112_164522, EN_50112_161920]