Spirit of Aloha Luxury Waikiki Afternoon Sailing Cruise (from Hilton Pier) Instant Confirmation
Hop on board a smooth sailing catamaran and relax on this sail along the beautiful Waikiki coastline for some fun, lots of sun and amazing tropical scenery.
Enjoy a picturesque sail through paradise aboard a comfortable catamaran! Cruise along the Waikiki Coastline with the calm and beautiful seas beneath you and the warm tropical breezes surrounding you. This amazing sail takes you past Oahu's famous Diamond Head, where you can see Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins or the seasonal favorite Humpback Whales! A fully stocked cash bar with unlimited non-alcoholic beverages as well as delectable snacks are the perfect additions to the pristine waters, the incredible views, and the excitement of this adventurous day sail!
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 1.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Appetizers / Cruise fee / Unlimited Non-alcoholic Beverages / Two (2) Alcoholic Bar Drinks per Adult
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
15:30 Waikiki Afternoon Sail (1 hr)Set sail on an catamaran boat expedition toward Diamond Head. Enjoy tropical cocktails as you take in the sights and delights of Oahu’s natural and city scenery.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Parking validation available.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- No, you do not need to know how to swim on this tour.
Can I go into the water on this tour?
- No, you do not enter the water on this sail.
Are you required to wear a life jacket?
- No, you do not need to wear a life jacket on this sail.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A 54-foot performance motor-sail catamaran with twin 230-HP engines. Amenities on board include a full bar, a large, completely enclosed and covered cabin area with table seating and bench seating, restrooms, and a top-notch surround sound-system.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
It was a great experience sailing with the captain and crew. There were only about 8 other people traveling with us. It was nice and intimate, it was late afternoon. You get dry snacks like crackers a...more
Went with another couple..I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never been on any type of tour via water and there were only a few reviews. But we're so glad we did. The crew was fantastic! Josh...more
108579 4 [EN_50112_165361, EN_50112_3807, EN_50112_161934]