Spirit of Aloha Luxury Sunset & Friday Fireworks Dinner Sail (from Hilton Pier)
Embark on a beautiful evening sail featuring a fireworks spectacular above Waikiki while you enjoy a delicious dinner, music and dancing on Friday evening.
Spend a magical evening on board a sailing catamaran! After setting sail from the Hilton pier, you will cruise along the stunning Waikiki coastline as the sun slowly dips below the horizon. Once the sun sets, get ready to enjoy the fully stocked cash bar and delicious buffet as you watch the sky light up in a breathtaking display of dazzling fireworks! Come out and sail along the coastline, watch the sun dip below the horizon and light up the sky in a palette of colors, and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of a true "Aloha Friday".
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dinner / Cruise fee / Unlimited Non-alcoholic Beverages / Two (2) Alcoholic Bar Drinks per Adult
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:00 Waikiki Fireworks Sunset Dinner Sail (2 hr)
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Parking validation available.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- This activity is extremely popular so we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What should I wear to this activity?
- You should wear casual attire and bring a light jacket or sweater.
What is the dinner menu?
- Ginger Butter Mahi Mahi with diced tomato, Salisbury Steak with crisp onion garnish, Sweet Chili Chicken, Macadamia Nut Pesto Penne Pasta, and Julienne-style Vegetables.
Appetizers and sides include Shrimp Cocktail, Bread Rolls, Pita Chips with Feta Cheese and Basil Pesto, and Potato Salad. Cream Puffs and Assorted Mini Cheesecakes for dessert.
Includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and two (2) alcoholic drinks. $1 beer and $2 mixer extras.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A of 54-foot performance motor-sail catamaran, with twin 230-HP engines. Amenities on board include a full bar, a large, completely enclosed and covered cabin area with table seating and bench seating, restrooms, and a top-notch surround sound-system.
How much are the alcoholic beverages?
- Beer is $1.00 and Mixed Drinks/Cocktails are $2.00 each. Prices are subject to change.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
After being asked to remove my shoes before going on board, I was not sure what to expect. However, it was a wonderful evening. The crew was very professional but friendly. Food was good as well. I t...more
It was so beautiful when the fireworks started on the water.We had a great time on boat.
108577 4 [EN_50112_165361, EN_50112_163251, EN_50112_3831]