USS Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City TourSALE
Take a convenient and entertaining trip through history as you visit Pearl Harbor and see highlights of Downtown Honolulu and the Punchbowl National Cemetery.
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor's Center (3 hrs)
Drive through Downtown Honolulu (1 hr)You will see the Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, Kamehameha Statue and more.
Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetary (15 min)
15:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Please book early to secure arrangements. A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available upon request with prior booking and notification of at least 48 hours, please indicate during booking.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. This program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- Visitors may bring small items like cameras, cell phones, and wallets. Since no bags are allowed, you are encouraged to pack lightly.
- Once at Pearl Harbor, you will be doing a moderate amount of walking.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||6 hour(s)|