Private Fly-Away to Big Island: Airplane Charter & Volcano Helicopter Adventure
Fly from Oahu to get a bird's eye view of the world's longest continuously erupting volcano on the Big Island, tailored just for your group!
|Individual Weight Limit||
249 lbs (112 kg)
|*First Class Combined Weight Limit||
340 lbs (181 kg)
GE Tax 4.712% included
- One hour flight (each way) from Oahu to Hilo
- Lush rainforests of Hilo
- Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea and Kilauea Volcanoes
Note: Tour can accommodate up to 4 passengers.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- All tours (except for the Doors Off Experience) take one to six passengers. The Doors Off Experience can only accommodate up to four passengers.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Transfer vehicle with a lift is available upon request, please specify during booking. There is a lift on the helicopter for those needing assistance. Please note that the WC Chieftain does not have a wheelchair lift.
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Passengers weighing in excess of 250 lbs (113 kg) may affect the number of passengers allowed on the helicopter.
- Due to enhanced security, guests are asked to please leave their purses, backpacks and other items in their hotel rooms or in the hotel room safe. The only items allowed on the helicopter are cameras and video cameras. All other items must be left behind.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide the child’s weight at the time of booking. Children two years of age and older must occupy a seat with seat belt according to FAA regulations.
- Due to variable weather, there are no specific routes on the tours. Flight times are estimates and may vary due to air traffic in and around the Honolulu International Airport as well as weather.
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 1.
- Bell Jet 407: A 6-passenger aircraft flown for the Hawaii Experience and Volcano & Valley Landing flights that depart from Kona. This aircraft has the fastest cruise speed of any helicopter on the islands and offers unsurpassed comfort and a virtually vibration-free ride. Its oversized sliding windows offer great picture taking views and it is capable of flying non-stop around the entire Big Island, giving you as much time in the air as time permits!
Hughes 500: A 4-passenger aircraft flown for the Hilo Fire & Falls and Doors Off Experience flights that depart from Hilo, this offers a more personalized flight and you are always guaranteed a window seat. Known as the "Magnum P.I" helicopter, its quick maneuverability and smooth ride gives visitors an exciting and memorable helicopter ride.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 6 hour(s)|