Royal Kona Luau "Voyagers of the Pacific" (Kailua-Kona)SALE
Dine at the ocean-front Royal Kona Luau, presenting the legends and lore of Polynesia! One of the best sunset luau dinner shows on the Big Island.
VELTRA Exclusive Value Combo Book with these activities and save (until 2017/12/31)
GE Tax 4.166% & Gratuity Included
Booking period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
Participation period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
You must book the combo activities first to receive the special sale price above.
Make your value combo with these activities
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Dinner buffet / Shell Lei Greeting / Imu Ceremony
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:00 Check-in at Royal Kona Luau & Seating Begins
17:15 Reception of Leis and Arts & Crafts (30 mins)
17:45 Torchlighting & Imu Ceremony (15 mins)
18:00 All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Dinner (1 hr)
19:00 "Voyagers of the Pacific" Show (1 hr)
20:00 Show ends
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Facilities at the Royal Kona Resort and Luau are wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- You can book a maximum of 255.
- Definitely, kids love luaus!
- The luau will be moved indoors if inclement weather occurs. Rain checks are only provided before the luau.
- Yes, as you will be enjoying a delicious All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet.
- Appetizers: Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes, Rice, Assorted Salad, Fresh Pineapple, Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Fish Poke, Macaroni Salad, Coconut Rolls
Entrées: Kalua Pig, Fresh Island Fish, Island Chicken, Pulehu (Teriyaki) Beef
Desserts: Coconut Haupia, Jello, Coconut Cake, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Open Bar: Beer, Wine, Coffee & Tea, Soda, Fruit Punch, Mai Tai's, and Standard Cocktails
- A lavish celebration under the Hawaiian stars at the Royal Kona Resort's oceanfront Coconut Grove for an evening of traditional Hawaiian celebrations. This luau comfortably sits 400 and offers unobstructed and spectacular views of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri|