Ultimate Oahu Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Valley Waterfalls Hike & SwimSALE
Explore the rugged beauty of Oahu as you tour North Shore spots located off the beaten path, from beaches to a refreshing dip beneath a waterfall!
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9.5 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
Round-trip from Kahala + USD 10.47 x per personRound-trip from Kahala + USD 10.47 x per person
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:45-08:00 Pick-up at Select Waikiki or Kahala hotels
Dole Pineapple Plantation (15 min)
Waimea Falls Hike & Swim (45 min)
Lunch Stop at Waimea Valley (30 min)
North Shore Beaches Sightseeing (10 min)
Byodo-In Temple (25 min)
Nu'uanu Pali Lookout (15 min)
South & East Shore Beaches Sightseeing (10 min)
Halona Blowhole Lookout (10 min)
Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed on Tuesdays) (10 min)
17:30-18:00 Drop-off at Waikiki or Kahala hotels
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Bug spray is mostly recommended at the waterfall, but is not such a bad idea during the other stops on tour.
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
- We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- Yes, swimming in a waterfall is perfect for everyone, and the history and sites of Oahu are exciting for guests of all ages.
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own snacks and water. Lunch is included with your tour and a snack stop will be made at Dole Pineapple Pavilion and Tropical Farms.
Wagyu Hamburger, Wagyu Cheeseburger, Turkey, Tuna, Egg Salad, or Grilled Cheese Sandwich. All burgers and sandwiches are served with chips and a 22 oz. Fountain Drink.
Island Greens Salad, Grilled North Shore Shrimp Salad, Island Fish Salad, or Chef Salad. All salads are served with a 22 oz. Fountain Drink.
- Yes, pick-up and drop-off at the Cruise Ship Terminal is available for an additional fee.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||9.5 - 10.5 hour(s)|