Deluxe Pearl Harbor Tour: Arizona Memorial & Downtown Honolulu City TourSALE
Climb aboard a luxury motorcoach bus and take a narrated shuttle to Pearl Harbor on a self-guided tour to learn the history of the USS Arizona Memorial.
VELTRA Exclusive Value Combo Book with these activities and save (until 2017/12/31)
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
GE Tax 4.712%
Booking period: 2017/01/09 - 2017/12/31
Participation period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
You must book the combo activities first to receive the special sale price above.
Make your value combo with these activities
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide / Mint and Towelette Service / Arizona Memorial Admission
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:40 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
08:00 Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center & Arizona Memorial (2 hrs)Watch the 20-minute documentary film, visit the museum, and tour aboard the Arizona memorial!
10:30 Drive through Downtown Honolulu (15 min)
11:30 Drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (15 min)
12:00-13:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased its security checks to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Bowfin Submarine.
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle with a lift can be arranged (maximum combined weight 500 lbs (227 kg), no scooters) with at least 24 hours advance notice. Please indicate during booking so that we may secure most convenient arrangements.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- The USS Arizona Memorial program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of the activity provider's control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to board the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to explore the many exhibits and visitor’s center, and other monuments at the park. No refunds will be provided if Arizona Memorial tickets are unavailable.
- No large bags are permitted. You can bring water and your camera. If you require medication please bring this in a clear plastic bag so they can see what it is. Everything you bring must effectively fit in your pockets or on your person.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center, this includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
- Once you arrive at the USS Missouri you will have the choice of a Mighty Mo Tour, Acoustiguide, Guide2Go iPod Tour, or our self-guided routes.
- The vehicle utilized for this tour is called the "Royal Star" or the "Super Star" coach. This coach is air conditioned and takes approximately 54 passengers. Most coaches in service are new and have restrooms on board.
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||3.5 - 5 hour(s)|