Forbidden Island of Niihau & Kauai Na Pali Coast Snorkel Cruise from Port AllenSALE
Discover Na Pali's waterfalls, valleys and sea caves! Then visit the sacred waters off of the private island of Niihau for more sightseeing and snorkeling.
Save up to 7% (until 2017/12/31)
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
Save up to 7% (until 2017/12/31)
- Duration: 7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Alcoholic beverages / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00 Check-in at Port Allen Marina
Na Pali Coast & Niihau Snorkel Deli Lunch Cruise (7 hrs)45 mins - 1 hr of snorkeling depending on the ocean conditions.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- If tour routes are changed or anticipated to change due to ocean and weather conditions, the Captain will brief office staff and passengers once the check-in process has been completed.
- Weather can be unpredictable at times, therefore; all tours and/or tour destinations are ocean conditions permitting.
- Your Captain will decide if your tour and/or destination will need to be cancelled or rerouted.
- Should the captain brief about the weather and ocean conditions, passengers are given the option to continue on the tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel without any penalties.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medicines, you must reschedule for another day.
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service.
- Smoking is not allowed on this tour.
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you will be asked to reschedule your tour for another day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier and please use the Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Yes, prescription masks are available.
- Breakfast: Continental breakfast of pastries, coffee, and juice
Lunch: A gourmet deli-style buffet lunch including a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies, and breads to make an excellent sandwich. Includes pasta salad and fresh fruit, assorted soft drinks, island juice, beer and wine
- Yes, but flotation noodles are provided in case of an emergency.
- You will not get too close to Ni'ihau since it is private property, but your snorkel site is at the Lihue rock which is off-shore.
- It depends on the time of year, but we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- The "Holo Holo" is a state-of-the-art 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort, and efficiency in mind. The boat is certified for 65 passengers though a maximum of 45 are carried. It is equipped with a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers, large cabin for shade and two oversize trampolines.
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
- Yes, families are welcome on this tour, however, children under six can not participate due to safety reasons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 6 or less).
Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 7 or more).
- Any reservation rescheduled 24 hours prior to check in will be subject to a catering fee of $21.33 per person. This charge will be collected by Holo Holo Charters when the booking is rescheduled.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration||7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|