Certified Two-Tank Kauai Scuba Diving Boat Tour (from Poipu)
Depart on a small group certified scuba dive with master divers along Kauai's south shore. See ancient lava tubes and vibrant sea life of the Garden Isle.
Dive sites along the South Shore of Kauai or the Forbidden Island of Niihau offer beauty and challenge for certified scuba divers. The first dive will be a deep or drift dive at depths of 80-100 feet and the second will be from 50-70 feet. Possible dive sites include the majestic Brennecke's Ledge, a lava shelf just off the southeast shore of Kauai, or a dive at Sheraton Caverns, a lava tube with ancient archways and overhangs. For the safety and enjoyment of all divers, groups of no more than seven people are allowed per instructor.
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Appetizers / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide / Light Meal / Bottled Water & Juice
Snorkeler / Ride Along + USD 75.02
Snorkeler / Ride Along + USD 75.02
Those who wish to simply snorkel or ride along, please book this option.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Certified 2-Tank Boat Dive (4.5 hrs)
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Scuba diving certification is required.
- Do not drink alcohol within 8 hours of scuba diving.
- Guests may not scuba dive if you have any medical issue indicated on the "PADI Medical Statement and Questionnaire". Those with medical issues must consult with a physician and complete the "RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination" on their behalf.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with ear, nose or throat issues will need a medical release from their physician to participate in this activity.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems will need a medical release from their physician to participate in this activity.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Certification license
- Diving log book
- Change of clothes
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants must complete a medical questionnaire and liability waiver on the day of your scuba dive.
- Participants with medical issues must bring a medical clearance form to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What kind of boats will be used?
- The 43-foot Anela Kai (Sea Angel) is Kauai's most luxurious and spacious dive boat. Coast Guard Certified for 42 passengers and 30 divers, this custom fitted Pro48 takes no more than 18 divers for the South Shore trips and just 12 divers for trips to the Forbidden Island of Ni'ihau to ensure passenger comfort. Equipped with two hot water showers, observation deck, two ladders for exiting the water, a camera table and rinse bucket, stereo and television, covered cab with a deck, and always is stocked with cold water, juice, and cookies.
The 32-foot Power cat, the Anuhea, was designed and built locally on Kauai specifically for the special island waters. Coast Guard Certified for 18 divers, only 12 divers are allowed at one time, making it seem like you have your own private dive boat and crew. Equipped with a fresh water shower, wide ladder for easy exit from the water, and covered cab area to get out of the sun, and complete with cold water, juice, and cookies for after your dive!
Is scuba diving experience or certification required to participate?
- Yes, you will need to have certifications for the advanced dives. The minimum required permit for this dive is an Open Water Diver Certification.
Is there an option to ride along on the boat without getting in the water?
- It may be possible to accommodate ride-along passengers, but availability is limited. Please contact us directly at 1-877-877-1222 to check.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.