Big Island to Oahu - Pearl Harbor & Polynesian Cultural CenterSALE
Fly from the Big Island to Oahu and visit three of the most popular Oahu attractions: Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Center and Dole Plantation!
- For all inter-island flights and day trips, the name given MUST appear as it is on the picture ID (license or passport) used on the day of the tour. The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds given.
- Prices are subject to change due to overage fees. If any overage fees should arise after the time of booking, you will be given the choice to either cancel or proceed with your booking.
- The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Airfare / Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00 Check-in at the Kona Airport
06:15 Big Island to Oahu Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (40 mins)Honolulu Airport arrival at 6:55
USS Arizona Memorial (2-3 hrs)
Dole Pineapple Plantation (30-45 mins)
Polynesian Cultural Center (3 hrs)
18:30 Check-in at Honolulu AirportApproximate wait time at airport is 1 - 1.5 hrs
19:45 Oahu to the Big Island Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (45 mins)
20:30 Return to Kona Airport
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased its security checks to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Transfer vehicles are not equipped with a lift so some mobility is necessary to climb 3 steps. Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on the vehicle. Facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Cultural Center are ADA compliant.
- Tour dates may be fully booked at the price listed due to the limited availability of airline tickets. However, the date may be available for an additional fee. Additional fees vary depending on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- Should the tour itinerary, route or schedule change due to unforeseen circumstances, services are non-refundable.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Passport required for non-US
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Passport required for non-US
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- For all island flights or day trips, the name should appear as it is on picture ID (license or passport). The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the name on their E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds.
- All passengers 18 years old and above must present government-issued photo ID (Passport for non-US nationals ) for airline check-in.
- Children 2 years old and above are required to have their own airfare and seat on the tour. Children under 2 may sit on a parent's lap on the flight and the tour with no seat allocated at no charge.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. This program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- Flight delays of less than three hours will not cause cancellation of the tour. Delays of more than three hours will result in tour cancellation and refund or reschedule when possible. Delays in return flights are not eligible for compensation of any kind.
- Tours are subject to change without notice and may be affected by variations in departure and arrival times due to weather or mechanical issues.
- We will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for flight or traffic delays beyond reasonable control of the activity provider, or disappointment if circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended. Examples may include, but are not limited to: unexpected closure of the memorial, rain, or road closures.
- You can book a minimum of 1.
- Yes, airfare is included.
- We recommend booking inter-island tours at least 3-4 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- Buses can hold up to 24 people.
- Yes, other than the included lunch at the Polynesian Cultural Center, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has food & drinks for purchase. Additional stops at Dole & Tropical Farms have refreshments available for purchase as well.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat|