Maitai Catamaran Tradewind Sailing Cruise (from Waikiki Beach)
Enjoy the Island sun on our Trade Wind sails. A laid back afternoon sail atop crystal blue waters touring Oahu's breathtaking view of Waikiki coastline!
Enjoy a sail on the Maitai Catamaran and relax as the incredible captain and crew take you along the Waikiki coast! This short and sweet sail is the perfect refresher with beautiful views of the ocean and the crisp tropical breezes and warm Hawaiian sun. Simply jump on and sit back for a spectacular day cruise, sailing you away into the serenity of Hawaii's deep blue waters. Friendly and fun, the staff is there to assist you in any way they can, ready and willing to ensure that your day sail in paradise is one unforgettable island memory.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed
- A 17% gratuity is required for parties of ten (10) or more.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- Life jackets are not required since there is no swimming on this sailing adventure.
Are photo or video services available?
- Most times a photographer is present and takes your photo prior to boarding, these can be viewed and purchased after the trip for a fee. Otherwise, feel free to bring your own camera.
Are you required to wear a life jacket?
- No, life jackets are not required to be worn but they are available throughout the boat in case of emergency.
Can I go into the water on this tour?
- No, you do not enter the water on this sail.
What type of boat will be used?
- The "Maitai" is a United States Coast Guard inspected and certified catamaran that seats up to 49 passengers, but is limited to fewer for maximum comfort! With a safe, quiet, environmentally-friendly propulsion system and a specially designed "wing mast," this catamaran reaches incredible speeds. Two large safety nets can be found at the front for lounging and relaxation, and clean bathrooms are available on board.
What kind of beverages are available?
- Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Champagne, Juices and Soft Drinks are all available for purchase on-board.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Devin Nordson
Maita'i Catamaran is an easy cheap way to enjoy a short sail off the coast of Waikiki. Their location is walkable from just about anywhere in Waikiki (which is only about 1.5 miles from east to west)...more
Absolutely amazing cruise. The deinks were great. Nice captain & DJ. I really enjoyed it.
We sailed Christmas Day and it was the perfect way to spend the day. The crew were friendly and we had a great sail - well worth the cost