Haleakala Summit, Central Maui & Iao Valley Sightseeing TourSALE
Explore spectacular Central Maui and visit the towering Haleakala Crater, Iao Valley Park, and other historic locations on this full day scenic tour.
Explore the unique landscapes of Maui as you visit Haleakala Crater, the famous Iao Needle, and the city of Wailuku. Step foot on the summit of Mt. Haleakala, and witness some of the most stunning panoramic views in all of the islands. As you head down the crater, soak in the scenic vistas as you make your way to the Iao Valley State Park nestled within the Pu'u Kukui Crater. You will also have the opportunity to explore sugar cane fields, tour Maui's seat of government in Wailuku and the famous Ka'ahumanu Church. This full day tour will give the perfect taste of the "Valley Isle!"
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Thu, Sat
Round-trip from Maui Hotels free x per personRound-trip from Maui Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Admission / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:00 Pick-up from Maui Hotels
Drive to Haleakala National Park
Visit Haleakala Visitor's CenterVisit the summit of a 10,023 foot dormant volcano and the tallest peak on the island of Maui.
Lunch Stop at Casanova in Makawao
Iao Valley State Park & Iao NeedleExplore this natural rock pinnacle surrounded by the walls of a volcanic crater.
Drive by Scenic Vistas, Sugar Plantation and Flower Farms
Drive to Maui Hotels
16:00-17:00 Drop-off at Maui Hotels
- Wheelchair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with prior notification of at least one week. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All stops and facilities visited are wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothing
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Definitely! This is a great way for your family to see the majestic Haleakala Crater. But please make sure to bring warm clothing, as the weather on Haleakala is unpredictable and may get cold quickly.
How many people are there in a tour group?
- Average group sizes will vary as tour vehicles change daily depending on the group size for that day. Mini-coaches can hold up to 25 people, while motor-coaches can hold up to 50 people.
What is the price range of the restaurant we will stop at?
- A no-host lunch stop will be made at Casanova Italian Restaurant in Makawao! Lunch prices range from $12-$25 for an entree. The lunch location is subject to change.
Can I bring my own lunch?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own lunch, but please do not eat or leave any trash on the bus.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Is there a lunch stop on the tour?
- Yes, there will be a no-host lunch stop at Casanova's in Makawao.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||8 - 10 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Thu, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
I met my cousins in Maui. Due to schedule conflict, my cousin, family of four, took the tour of Haleakala sightseeing adventure on Tuesday. My family was scheduled to go on Thursday but got cancelled ...more
by: Mr. Anonymous
We first headed to Haleakala. There was a pleasant stop along the way for drinks and snacks. The views were spectacular and there was ample time to see the sites without being rushed. Judy, our tou...more