Trilogy Discover Molokini Snorkel Sailing Cruise (from Maalaea Harbor)
This Molokini snorkel excursion will thrill you with speed sailing, delicious food and two amazing dive sites filled with marine life at a sunken volcano.
Snorkel and sail with this amazing crew as they transport you to the underwater wonderland of Maui's Molokini. Explore this sunken volcano on a personalized snorkel tour while guided by an expert marine naturalist, and the kids will also have a blast on the awesome custom water slide. Upon departing Molokini, sail to a second, secluded dive site to enjoy even more snorkeling in paradise! In the afternoon, enjoy Trilogy's famous teriyaki BBQ chicken lunch, with snacks and sodas served all day long for your convenience and refreshment.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Beverages / Soft drinks / Juice / Flotation devices / Breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Complimentary parking available.
- An alternate site will be chosen if undesirable ocean conditions exist at Molokini.
- Souvenirs such as Trilogy t-shirts and hats are available for purchase on board.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- No, they are not available. If you own your own prescription mask, please bring it along.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 5-6 days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Will our guide help us with snorkeling if it is our first time?
- Yes, a briefing is provided before you enter the water and your friendly crew will assist you with snorkel gear and further instruction.
Is this activity suitable for children?
- Yes, kids will especially have a blast on Trilogy's awesome custom water slide!
What kind of boat will be used?
- Trilogy II: 64' Cutter Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 84 passengers, average number of guests is 54 passengers.
Trilogy V: 55' Searunner/Sloop Rigged Catamaran licensed for 67 passengers, average number of guests is 42 passengers.
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast: Mom Coon's 4th Generation Recipe Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Fruit, Freshly Brewed Kona Coffee, Hot Tea & Cocoa, and Pineapple Juice.
Lunch: Teriyaki Grilled Chicken, Tossed Green Salad with Mom’s Secret Dressing, Luau Rice and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request at the time of booking only. Unfortunately special meal requests cannot be accommodated without advance notice.
Beverages: A wide assortment of non-alcoholic beverages and two (2) complimentary premium beverages on the return sail! The bar Includes Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s Seasonal Beer, Longboard Lager, Bud Light Platinum, and Chardonnay & Rose Wine.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 1-4 guests)
Any cancellations made after 18:00, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 5-8 guests)
Any cancellations made after 18:00, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 9 or more)
- Effective January 01, 2015, a rescheduling fee of $25.00 will be charged for rescheduled reservations received within 24 hours of the reservation date. If rebooked date is cancelled, 100% charge will be assessed.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Meal||Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Lonna Weaver
A big thanks to the captain and crew of the Trilogy for providing our family with a fantastic sail and snorkle! The crew was competent and experienced while maintaining a relaxed and friendly atmosp...more
by: M. Chartrand
My husband and I took the snorkeling trip on the Trilogy V out to Molokini Crater. What an amazing adventure! The crew was so wonderful and went out of their way to take care of their guests. The food...more