Introductory Two-Tank Kauai Scuba Diving Boat Tour (from Poipu)
The perfect choice for new divers, explore the underwater world off of the Kauai coast and see an aquatic wonderland with your expert instructor and guide.
The waters of Hawaii are home to a number of unique marine creatures and coral formations, and now you can head out to see these sites with a safe and fun-filled introductory scuba dive. You will have a morning pool lesson where you will learn all of the necessary basics before heading out onto the open water. After cruising out on the dive boat, your guide will take you to two different and distinct diving locations such as Sheraton Caverns, Nukomoi Point (Tortugas), or Stonehouse. From colorful tropical fish to Hawaiian sea turtles, there is no limit to what you might see!
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Appetizers / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Check-in at Seasport Divers
11:00 Pool Lesson (30 mins)
12:30 2-Tank Introductory Dive (4.5 hrs)
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Guests may not scuba dive if you have any medical issue indicated on the "PADI Medical Statement and Questionnaire". Those with medical issues must consult with a physician and complete the "RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination" on their behalf.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Is scuba diving experience or certification required to participate?
- No, not certification is needed. This is the perfect option for beginners or anyone who needs a refresher in scuba diving.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 3-4 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Do I need to be able to swim to scuba?
- No, you do not need to know how to swim, but it is recommended that you be comfortable in the open ocean.
What kinds of boats will be used?
- The 43-foot Anela Kai (Sea Angel) is Kauai's most luxurious and spacious dive boat. Coast Guard Certified for 42 passengers and 30 divers, this custom fitted Pro48 takes no more than 18 divers for the South Shore trips and just 12 divers for trips to the Forbidden Island of Ni'ihau to ensure passenger comfort. Equipped with two hot water showers, observation deck, two ladders for exiting the water, a camera table and rinse bucket, stereo and television, covered cab with a deck, and always is stocked with cold water, juice, and cookies.
The 32-foot Power cat, the Anuhea, was designed and built locally on Kauai specifically for the special island waters. Coast Guard Certified for 18 divers, only 12 divers are allowed at one time, making it seem like you have your own private dive boat and crew. Equipped with a fresh water shower, wide ladder for easy exit from the water, and covered cab area to get out of the sun, and complete with cold water, juice, and cookies for after your dive!
Is there an option to ride along on the boat without getting in the water?
- It may be possible to accommodate ride-along passengers, but availability is limited. Please contact us directly at 1-877-877-1222 to check.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: newbie to scuba
It was my first time scuba diving. The instructors were knowledgable, professional, thorough and organized. They went over and beyond their duty to make my first dive experience completely enjoyable...more
I dove with Tim and Andrew on an absolutely perfect day. We did two drift dives, one at Turtle Bluffs where the visibility was easily over 100 feet, and the second at Amber's Arches. Saw several hu...more