Kauai to Oahu - Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri & Honolulu City Tour
Fly from Kauai to Oahu to experience Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, Downtown Honolulu and more!
- For all inter-island flights and day trips, the name given MUST appear as it is on the picture ID (license or passport) used on the day of the tour. The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds given.
- Prices are subject to change due to overage fees. If any overage fees should arise after the time of booking, you will be given the choice to either cancel or proceed with your booking.
- The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 12.5 - 13 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Airfare / Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Check-in at Lihue Airport
08:30 Kauai to Oahu Flight (30 mins)Arrive at Honolulu Airport by 9:00.
USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center (1 hr)
USS Battleship Missouri Memorial (1 hr)
Honolulu City Tour (1.5 hrs)
Free Time in Waikiki (2 hrs)
18:00 Check-in at Honolulu AirportApproximate airport wait time is 1.5 to 2 hrs.
19:20 Oahu to Kauai Flight (40 - 60 mins)
20:00-20:30 Return to Lihue Aiport
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased security at checkpoints to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" policy. Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with at least two weeks prior notification. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All stops and facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial are accessible.
- Due to external factors beyond the activity provider's control (such as inclement weather and/or shortage of boat launch tickets), it may not be possible to visit the Arizona Memorial during your tour. In such cases, you will still be able to visit several USS Arizona exhibits, as well as the Visitor's Center, the USS Bowfin and other park monuments.
- Should the tour itinerary, route or schedule change due to unforeseen circumstances, services are non-refundable.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- Passports are required for non-US
- For all inter-island flights and day trips, your name should appear as it is on your government-issued photo ID (driver's license, ID card or passport). The airlines will deny boarding to passenger's whose legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued photo ID, does NOT match the name on their e-ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be NO refunds.
- All passengers 18 years old and above MUST present a valid government-issued photo ID (passport for non-US nationals) for airline check-in.
- Children 2 years old and above are required to have their own airfare and seat on the tour. Children under 2 may sit on a parent's lap for the flight and the tour at no additional charge.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. This program includes a boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial and a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- We will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for flight or traffic delays beyond the reasonable control of the activity provider, or disappointment if circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended. Examples may include, but are not limited to: unexpected closures, rain, road closures, etc.
- Visitors may bring small items like cameras, cell phones and wallets. Since no bags are allowed, you are encouraged to pack lightly.
- Strict security measures at Pearl Harbor prohibit purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment. Guests can rent a locker at the Visitor's Center or chose to leave their bags on the bus at their own risk.
- Once at Pearl Harbor, you will be doing a moderate amount of walking on the USS Battleship Missouri tour.
- All inter-island tours provided by Polynesian Adventures Tours are non-refundable due to airline cancellation policies.
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No name or date changes will be honored once your booking is confirmed. Name or date changes made after your booking is confirmed will be assessed a change fee of up to $200 per person.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration||12.5 - 13 hour(s)|