Smith's Tropical Paradise Garden LuauSALE
Located alongside the stunning Wailua River, this Garden Luau in Kauai features a delicious buffet feast and spectacular international pageant.
VELTRA Exclusive Value Combo Book with these activities and save (until 2017/12/31)
GE Tax 4.166% included
Booking period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
Participation period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
You must book the combo activities first to receive the special sale price above.
Make your value combo with these activities
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Transportation from Kapaa Only free x per personTransportation from Kapaa Only free x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Dinner
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:15-16:30 Pick-up & Check-in
16:45 Wailua Introductory Greetings (1 hr)
17:45 Imu Ceremony (15-20 mins)
18:15 Luau Feast (1.5 hrs)
19:45 Rhythm of Aloha Show (1.5 hrs)
21:00-21:30 Check-out & Drop-off
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Facilities at the Tropical Paradise Luau are wheelchair accessible. For river cruise combos, must be able to go down 5 steps into the boat with assistance. Wheelchair is usable on the boat.
- You must bring a copy of your voucher as proof of purchase to the activity or the activity provider may charge you again in full. VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- VELTRA.com Voucher
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Round Trip shuttle service starting from the Cruise Ship (Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor) is an additional $13 round-trip (subject to change), to be paid directly to the luau. Otherwise, the luau is a 20 minute taxi ride from the pier.
- Of course! The heart of any luau is the pa‘ina, the feast, and they’ll make sure you don’t leave hungry.
- This lush 30-acre botanical and cultural garden provides an idyllic escape to enjoy Mother Nature’s creations. The garden is centrally located on the east side of Kauai, known as “The Coconut Coast,” within the Wailua Marina State Park.
- Yes, please indicate during booking so that we may secure arrangements. Stir fried veggies and white rice will be provided and you can help yourself to the buffet's salad bar.
- Yes, this activity is great for kids and adults!
- You don't have to worry, the show will still go on because the luau is held in an open-air covered pavilion.
- Appetizers: Three Bean Salad, Garden Isle Greens, Macaroni Salad, Namasu Salad, and Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Entrée: Kalua Pig, Teriyaki Beef, Adobo Chicken, and Sweet & Sour Mahi Mahi
- Accompaniments: Snowflake Potatoes, Poi, Oriental Fried Rice, Assorted Breads & Butter, and the Hot Vegetable of the Day
- Dessert: Coconut Cake, Sweet Potatoes, Haupia, Rice Pudding, Assorted Fresh Fruit, and Jello
- Drinks: Coffee, Punch, Soft Drinks, Mai Tai, Beer, Wine, and Standard Bar Beverages
- There is a shuttle available from the Cruise Ship Pier. It will be $12.00 roundtrip for the luau or $29.40 for the river cruise and luau. The transportation fee will need to be paid directly at the time of pick-up or check-in. Prices are subject to change.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 5.5 hour(s)|