Na Pali Coast Kauai Sunset Sail with Cocktails & Appetizers (from Port Allen)SALE
Get ready for a relaxing sunset sail with Holo Holo Charters along Kauai's breathtaking Na Pali Coast with refreshing cocktails and delicious appetizers.
VELTRA Exclusive Value Combo Book with these activities and save (until 2017/12/31)
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
Booking period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
Participation period: 2017/01/01 - 2017/12/31
You must book the combo activities first to receive the special sale price above.
Make your value combo with these activities
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:00 Check-in at Port Allen Marina
Na Pali Coast Sunset Cocktail Sail (3.5 hr)Watch the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean and enjoy a delicious selection of locally made appetizers, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, mai tais and champagne at sunset.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This is an adventure tour; ocean conditions may vary. All guests should be able to withstand potentially rough or choppy conditions. The captain reserves the right to deny access to anyone who may not be able to withstand these conditions.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited aboard the vessel.
- The captain will make an announcement after check-in if it seems the tour route will need be changed due weather or ocean conditions. Additionally, if conditions change suddenly, it may be necessary to reroute in the middle of the tour.
- If the captain decides it is necessary to change the tour route and makes an announcement before the tour starts, passengers will be given the option to continue the tour, reschedule to another day or cancel without any penalties.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier, otherwise your vehicle may be towed. Please use the designated Holo Holo Charters parking lot.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- This is a barefoot tour. All guests will be required to take off their shoes before boarding the boat.
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily) you will be asked to reschedule your tour for another day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Start times vary seasonally depending on the sunrise and sunset.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
- Consider taking an over the counter motion sickness preventative before your cruise if you are worried about sea sickness.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. It can get somewhat cool out at sea, so you may also want to bring a sweatshirt or light jacket. Please be aware that your clothing may get wet due to splashing sea water or light rain.
- Pupu Platter: Assorted selection of meats, cheeses & crackers.
Dinner: Kalua Pork & Island Fish Tacos served with Beans, Tortillas, Salad, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa, Guacamole, Corn Chips, and Cookies.
Beverages: Soft drinks, Beer, Wine, Mai-Tais, and Champagne.
- The boat is a state of the art 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort, and efficiency in mind. It is certified for 65 passengers though a maximum of 45 are carried. Amenities include a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers, large cabin for shade and two over-sized trampolines. It also has two 430 horsepower Cummins diesel engines for cruising speeds at 20 knots, with top speeds of up to 30 knots.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 6 or less).
Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 7 or more).
- Any reservations rescheduled within 24 hours of check-in will be subject to a catering charge of $21.33 per person. This charge will be collected by Holo Holo Charters when the booking is rescheduled.
Taxes & fees included