Maui Classic Dolphin Watch & Molokini Snorkel Cruise (from Maalaea Harbor)
Encounter spinner dolphins on this Maui cruise and snorkeling adventure, taking you beyond Molokini and Dolphin Cove aboard a fast powered catamaran.
Get the chance to see dolphins in the wild with this Dolphin Discovery Snorkel Adventure. Your morning begins with a delicious tropical continental breakfast. Keep your eyes peeled during this time, as you may have the chance to encounter amazing giant green sea turtles just outside the marina in Ma'alaea! Then head past Dolphin Cove, where Maui's resident pod of Spinner Dolphins live.
Please Note: Snorkeling sites are chosen the day of your tour depending on weather conditions. Location possibilities include: Molokini Crater, LaPerouse Bay, Kahihinu, Offshore-Kaho'olawe, Turtle Arches and Coral Gardens.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Instructor / Beverages / Flotation devices / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Check-in at Ma'alaea Harbor
07:30 Morning Snorkel Adventure (5 hrs)
12:30 Return to Harbor
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Ramp meets level to the boat for boarding. On-board bathroom is not ADA compatible but assistance is available from the crew. Please indicate during booking for most convenient arrangements.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid, government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Whale and dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
- There are a limited amount of prescription masks available on a first come, first served basis.
- For cruise ship passengers, the distance to Maalaea Harbor is approximately 35 minutes away by taxi.
Can I swim with dolphins on this tour?
- You do see dolphins 70% of the time. By Law, the coastguard does not allow boats to get closer to dolphins than 50 yards. You may be lucky and have a dolphin swim close whilst snorkeling but they cannot purposely or intentionally allow you to swim amongst them.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- No, you are not required to be able swim. You are welcome to stay on the boat or grab a flotation device to hold on to.
Are you required to wear a life jacket?
- No, life jackets are not required to be worn but they are available throughout the boat in case of emergency.
Is there a safe place to store my belongings while on tour?
- There are areas on board where items can be stored and kept dry. There are no lockers, however, there hasn't been any security issues to date, as staff are very aware and constantly monitoring the boat
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
What are the boat specifics?
- The boat is a brand new and state-of-the-art Catamaran built for comfort, spaciousness and safety. Although licensed to hold 71 passengers, for your maximum comfort, only a small group of no more than 45 passengers are booked at any one time. It has two dual engines for speed and a wave splitter for a super-smooth ride. The vessel also comes equipped with a galley, wet bar, BBQ grills, upper sundeck and covered cabin, restrooms, Wet and Wild waterslide, and swim steps for easy water access.
What's for Breakfast & Lunch?
- Continental Breakfast: Fresh Bagels with Cream Cheese, Jellies, Tropical Fruit, Kona Coffee & Juices.
- Deluxe BBQ Lunch Hot-off-the-Grill Hamburgers, Hotdogs and Vegi-Burgers, Crudite Platter with Dip, Maui Chips & Cook Kwee's Cookies.
- Beverages: Beer, Wine, & Soda
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This was so cool and my new husband and I had so much fun. This was probably threw highlight of our honeymoon. I was super excited that they had goggles for people who wear prescription glasses! The c...more
The snorkeling was amazing, the crew are the nicest people ever & the food was so good! We had an amazing time. We got to see a monk seal & on the way back to the dock they stop at a spot where they k...more
6396 4 [EN_50110_161908, EN_50110_3810, EN_50110_184869]