Pride of Maui Molokini Deluxe Snorkel Cruise (from Maalaea Harbor)
Visit Molokini or Turtle Town, two of Maui's best snorkeling destinations where vibrant fish and sea turtles find homes in the unique coral formations!
GE Tax 4.166%, Fuel Surcharge & Harbor Fee 3% Included
Lunch Menu:Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Marinated Chicken Breast served with Maui Vegetables, Pasta Salad, and White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies.
Beverages:Juices, Sodas, Wine, Bud Light, & Mai Tai's.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5.5 - 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
With Hotel Pick-up + USD 32.15 x per personWith Hotel Pick-up + USD 32.15 x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Coffee / Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Flotation devices / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Fuel Surcharge
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:15-07:30 Hotel Pick-up & Check-in at Ma'alaea Harbor
08:00 Molokini Snorkel & Turtle Town BBQ Cruise (5 hrs )
13:00 Return to Harbor
13:00-14:15 Drop-off at Maui Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Tours that are requested to reschedule within 72 hours prior to the start time of the activity are subject to a change fee of $10 per person. No refunds will be provided.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- For cruise ship passengers, round-trip transportation is only available from the Kahului Harbor, but not the Lahaina Harbor due to the conflicting schedule of the tour operator's pick-up time and the cruise ship disembarkment.
- SNUBA Option: If you are interested in SNUBA, you will be asked to notate this during the booking process. $58.00 for Adults/Children 8 years old and over and payable at the time of check-in. Experience the thrill of breathing underwater on our snuba adventure without the need to surface for each breath you take.
- The boat is a 65 ft (20 m) maxi-power catamaran that holds up to 100 passengers, though a portion is left unfilled to ensure comfort. Amenities include hot showers, tanning deck, glass bottom for reef viewing, on-board barbecue, water slide, and bar.
- Breakfast: Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Kona Coffee and Assorted Juices.
- Lunch: Grilled Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Breast, Fresh Vegetables, Pasta Salad, Assorrted Juices, Soft Drinks and an Open Bar.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- A rescheduling fee of $10.00 will be charged for rescheduled reservations received within 72 hours or 3 days of the tour start time. If rebooked date is cancelled, 100% charge will be assessed.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||5.5 - 8 hour(s)|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|