Road to Hana Waterfalls & Black Sand Beach Eco AdventureSALE
A full-day of sightseeing the 52-mile Road to Hana! Spend the day discovering its many bridges, twists and turns, beaches, waterfalls and more.
Travel the entire expanse of the Hana Highway in one day, through the eyes of your guide, with views and excursions of waterfalls, beaches, and lush valleys. The famous highway was built as a means for plantation workers to reach their fields each day and is often thought of as one of the most scenic drives in the entire country. Covering more than 600 curves and 50 one-lane bridges, and everything in-between, enjoy a swim at the Pailoa black sand beach and hike at the Waianapanapa State Park.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10.5 - 12.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Round-trip from Maui Hotels free x per personRound-trip from Maui Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00-07:00 Pick-up from Maui Hotels & Airport
Drive to the Road to Hana (2 hrs)
Hookipa Beach (15 mins)Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast and an amazing view.
Kaumahina State Wayside Park (15 mins)
Ke'anae Peninsula (15 mins)
Wailua Valley (10 mins)
Majestic Waterfalls (15 mins)There are numerous waterfalls all along the Road to Hana, and your driver will be sure to stop at a few for a picture perfect photo opportunity.
Wai'anapanapa State Park & Black Sand Beach (40 mins)Embark on a nature walk or simply swim at one of the most beautiful beaches in the island!
Buffet Lunch at Hana Ranch (40 mins)
Drive along the Road to Hana (4 hrs)
17:30-18:30 Drop-off at Maui Hotels & Airport
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- VELTRA.com Voucher
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- DHHT is not responsible for delays, road blocks, and interruptions along the Road to Hana. Due to flash flood warnings, rock slides, and other forces of nature, completing the full-circle may not be possible and is not guaranteed.
- Swimming is only permitted under safe conditions. If the water is rough or choppy, swimming will not be allowed
- Seasons and climate conditions may affect tour stops.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- This is a fantastic tour for those wishing to see the beauty of Maui and the Road to Hana and all it has to offer. As this tour has a lot of driving involved, it may not be the most suitable for all children.
How long do you generally stop at each location
- This tour includes many stops that are approximately 10-15 minutes in length. You will spend about as much time out of the bus as in the bus, and even have time for lunch and swimming at one of Maui's premier beaches.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute bookings are often possible, but availability limited.
Can I bring my own snacks?
- Yes, bringing your own snacks and water is encouraged. Although lunch is available as an option, there are not many places along the Road to Hana to pick-up a snack or drink.
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast Snack: Muffins, Granola Bars, Fresh Fruit and Bottled Water
All-You-Can-Eat Lunch: Tossed Green Salad, Steamed White Rice, Chef Inspired Hana-Style Roasted Chicken and Fresh Fruit Salad
Vegetarian meals available upon request at the time of booking.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||10.5 - 12.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This is an awesome tour! We had Junior as our tour guide. He was great! He was knowledgeable as well as entertaining. He was able to add the personal touch to the tour, as he is from the area. The sc...more
I did the Road To Hana tour and it was truly amazing! Our tour guide Junior was extremely experienced, funny and informative. He safely drove us through all the narrow, twisting, sometimes one-lane ro...more
14710 4 [EN_50110_160179, EN_50110_160479, EN_50110_182633]