Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Music (from Lahaina Harbor)SALE
Drift into the sunset with live music and get ready for an evening of dining and dancing aboard the Maui Princess, a 120 foot luxury yacht. Enjoy views of the West Maui Mountains, Molokai & Lanai.
- West Maui Hotels: Royal Kahana, Kahana Falls, Kuleana, Aston Paki Maui, Ka'anapali Beach Club, Westin Kaanapali Villas, Maui Ka'anapali Villas, Royal Lahaina, Maui Eldorado, Sheraton Maui, Kaanapali Beach Hotel, Whaler's Village, Marriott Maui Ocean Club, and the Hyatt Regency.
- South Maui Hotels: Wailea Beach Marriott & Spa, Grand Wailea Resort, & Fairmont Kea Lani
GE Tax 4.166%, Harbor Fee 3%, & Fuel Surcharge included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from West Side (Daily) free x per personRound-trip from West Side (Daily) free x per person
Round-trip from South Side (Tuesday and Thursday Only) + USD 12.50 x per personRound-trip from South Side (Tuesday and Thursday Only) + USD 12.50 x per person
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Dinner / Cruise fee / Three (3) Alcoholic Beverages
Time & Location
Time & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- For parties of eight (8) or more, you must book the "Gratuity" add-on for $10.00 per person.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- Children (6yrs and under) are free but no dinner is provided. Dinner Upgrade is available for purchase for a fee of $16.05 (subject to change). Advance notice is required.
- If you know you are prone to sea sickness we recommend taking over the counter motion sickness preventative before your tour. These come in handy particularly for evening sails as seas can get more choppy.
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- We recommend that you keep your attire casual and make sure you bring something warm like a good jacket - we don't recommend a dress on this cruise as it gets very windy and you will be walking up and down stairs.
- Salad & Side Dishes: Fresh Green Salad with Papaya Seed Dressing, Dinner Rolls, Roasted Potatoes & Glazed Carrots.
- Entree - Choice of One Selection:
- 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (carved on-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Roasted Chicken with Mushrooms & Garlic Soy Sauce
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi Fillet With Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetarian Dinner: Veggie Patty served over Steamed Vegetables (Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots) with a Marinara Sauce.
- Dessert: Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze
- Beverages:Unlimited Sodas and Juices. Three (3) alcoholic beverages (Cocktails, Beer and Wine available) and unlimited soft drinks.
- The Maui Princess is a high-speed 118-foot luxury touring yacht designed for maximum passenger comfort, with an air conditioned main cabin, spacious open air observation deck, cocktail lounge and snack bar. The Maui Princess is U.S. Coast Guard certified and approved for 149 passengers.
- A portion of all proceeds goes toward the Hawaii Ocean Project's continuing efforts to supply direct funding to accredited researchers whose work revolves around understanding and protecting our oceans and their inhabitants.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||3 - 6 hour(s)|