Haleakala Sunrise Downhill Bike & Zipline Adventure ComboSALE
The sunrise at the summit of Haleakala awaits you! Then you're off on a bike and zipline adventure through Maui's lofty trees and steep canyons.
Ride up in comfort and style to the epic Halaeakala Crater for panoramic views of the sunrise from the summit. Starting from an elevation of 6,500 feet, spend an hour on a leisurely downhill bike tour and take in views of the mountain and ocean. Bask in the beauty of Maui's upcountry on five ziplines going through cliff drops and lush island forests. Enjoy canyon crossings, Maui's only pendulum zipline and a swinging bridge.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip West Maui Hotels free x per personRound-trip West Maui Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Continental breakfast / Equipment rental / Helmet / Warm clothing / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
02:00-03:00 Pick-up from West Maui Hotels & Check-in at Maui Downhill
03:30 Sunrise Over Haleakala (1.5 hrs)Hold your breath and try your hardest to seal this moment in your memory; watching the sun crest over the peaks of Haleakala is a profound experience you will want to keep with you forever.
06:30 Drive to Bike Departure Point (30 mins)Enjoy scenic views on your way down to the 6,500-foot elevation mark where you will prepare for an incredible bike ride.
07:00 Downhill Bike Ride (3 hrs)Traverse 21 switchbacks as you coast in smooth arcs down the mountainous landscape. Let fresh Maui air fill your lungs.
10:30 5-Line Zipline Adventure (1.5 hrs)Glide across beautiful stretches of rainforest on a zipline course that culminates in a swaying wooden suspension bridge and a pendulum-style zipline that will launch you at speeds exceeding 45 miles per hour.
12:00-12:30 Drop-off at Maui Downhill and West Maui Hotels
- All participants must know how to ride a bicycle.
- Each participant MUST weigh between 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg). Please provide accurate body weights during booking as you will be weighed at check-in. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without a refund.
- This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- The weather at the summit of Haleakala is unpredictable. Temperatures commonly range between 40°and 65°F, but can be below freezing at anytime of year with the wind chill factor. Weather changes rapidly at high elevations on Haleakala. Intense sunlight, thick clouds, heavy rain and high winds are possible daily. Wear lightweight, layered clothing that will keep you warm even in wet weather, and sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Dress in warm layers for the sunrise and bike portion of the tour due to cold climate.
- Closed toe shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 12.
What kind of zipline does the tour have?
- This tour features five lines of zipline, a moving pendulum zipline, and an Indiana Jones-style Swinging Bridge.
What is the breakfast menu?
- Breakfast includes fresh pastries, coffee, and tea.
Do I need to know how to ride a bike to participate?
- Yes. This tour requires participants to have an intermediate experience on a bike.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||9 - 10.5 hour(s)|
110554 4 [EN_50110_161911, EN_50110_3833, EN_50110_3806, EN_50110_160199]