Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & Circle Island Tour Instant Confirmation
Witness the somber beauty of the Arizona Memorial and then embark on a full-day, 120-mile trip around Oahu to see the many popular scenic locations of the island.
Walk in the footsteps of history with a visit to Pearl Harbor, and also explore the incredible sights and scenery of the island of Oahu. You will have the unique opportunity to board a Navy launch that will take you to the Arizona Memorial where you will be able to pay your respects. Afterwards, your driver will take you on a fully narrated journey around "The Gathering Isle" to see the thundering waves of North Shore's famous Banzai Pipeline, the windy cliffs of the verdant Pali Lookout and even visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation. The perfect choice to see the best of the island in one day!
Please Note: The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
Visit Pearl Harbor & the Arizona Memorial (3 hrs)
Nuuanu Pali Lookout (15 mins)
Dole Plantation (20 mins)
North Shore Beaches (1 hrs)Drive through the historic Haliewa Town, past Sunset Beach, Banzai Pipeline, and Waimea Bay!
No-Host Lunch Stop at Kualoa Ranch (20 mins)
17:00 Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with prior booking and notification of at least 2-4 days Guests must not exceed the weight limit of 600lbs combined weight for both the passenger and wheelchair. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All island stops and facilities visited are accessible.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. This program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
What am I allowed to bring with me?
- Visitors may bring small items like cameras, cell phones, and wallets. Since no bags are allowed, you are encouraged to pack lightly.
Why can't I bring a bag or purse into the Arizona Memorial?
- Strict security measures at Pearl Harbor prohibit purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags or other items that offer concealment. Guests can rent a locker at the Visitor's Center (cash only) or bags are allowed to be left on the bus at your own risk.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- Yes, feel free to bring a snacks or a bottled beverages with you. It is asked that you do not eat or leave trash on the bus.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||10 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Great day tour for those who does not have a own transport to explore the Island, and want to learn more about the Island and Pearl Harbour history from the knowledgeable guide! Can highly recommend. ...more
by: Kimmiko Joseph
Our tour was great Robert is very knowable about the tour we asked him questions he made it such a pleasure to be with I learn stuff I forgot about and didn't know until our driver of the century took...more
It was all day, but definitely worth it. Our driver, Ed-not Mr.Ed, was so awesome, funny, and informative.
19275 4 [EN_50112_161910, EN_50112_161152, EN_50112_160479]