North Shore Sightseeing & Lunch at Polynesian Cultural Center on Mini BusSALE
Discover Oahu’s North Shore with a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center! Enjoy live shows, cultural presentations, and a BBQ lunch.
Visit tons of sites around Oahu, such as the Dole Pineapple Pavilion, the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation, and the famous Polynesian Cultural Center. At the Cultural Center, experience the ancient Hawaiian way of life. Enjoy island village performances and demonstrations, a canoe pageant, and a BBQ lunch buffet of local favorites. Witness world-famous beaches along the North Shore, like Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach. Learn about the Banzai Pipeline, where huge waves and daring professionals hit the beach in the big wave winter season. An all day adventure, with lots of stops along the way!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
Round-trip from Kahala Resort + USD 10.47 x per personRound-trip from Kahala Resort + USD 10.47 x per person
Round-trip from Cruise Ship Terminal + USD 25.00 x per personRound-trip from Cruise Ship Terminal + USD 25.00 x per person
Round-trip from Honolulu Airport (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, & Sat ONLY) + USD 26.18 x per personRound-trip from Honolulu Airport (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, & Sat ONLY) + USD 26.18 x per person
- Inclusion: Beverages / Lunch / Guide / Polynesian Cultural Center Admission
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:15-08:30 Pick-up from Waikiki, Kahala, Cruise Ship or Honolulu Airport
Dole Pineapple Pavilion (30~40 mins)
North Shore Beaches (2.5 hrs)
Polynesian Cultural Center (3.5 hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Dress warmly due to air conditioning.
- Transportation is not available from Ko Olina Hotels and the Turtle Bay Resort. If you are staying at one of these locations your pick-up will be scheduled at the nearest Waikiki hotel possible.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
How long do you generally stop at each location?
- Shorter stops along the North Shore and Windward Oahu are typically 10-15 minutes and you will spend about 2.5 hours at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- Yes, feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks. A snack stop is made at the Dole Plantation and Tropical Farms.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Yes, guests of all ages enjoy discovering Oahu and visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center.
What is the lunch menu?
- Appetizers: Vegetable and Fruit Platter, Rainbow Jello, and Tossed Island Greens (served with your choice of Thousand Island, Ranch or Papaya Seed Dressing)
Entrées: Barbeque Chicken, Stir Fried Shrimp, BBQ Ribs, Steamed Rice, Corn on the Cob and Dinner Rolls
Desserts: Pineapple Crumb Bars, Brownies and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Beverages: Unlimited Soft Drinks, Raspberry Ice Tea, Coffee and Herbal Tea
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||9 - 10 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Our Driver Kevin, was the most enthusiastic tour guide we had during our trip to the Islands. He was extremely knowledgeable of Oahu and included stops along the way that went beyond the scope of the ...more
We went once before but this was the first time for my mother in law. This was the best experience ever. Kenn was very informative and the cultural center people were very welcoming accommodating o...more
17587 4 [EN_50112_160500, EN_50112_160479, EN_50112_161918]