Aqua Zone Certified Two-Tank Wreck & Reef Scuba Diving
Explore the depths off of the Waikiki coastline and SCUBA among some of Oahu's best wrecks and reefs with expert guides on a two-tank certified dive.
See Hawaii's most colorful reef fish species and Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles on a certified scuba dive off the south shores of Oahu! If your skills are a little rusty, book the late morning tour and you can start your activity in the dive center's state-of-the-art pool. All dives are Captain's choice, and the itinerary features two dive spots. This tour is perfect for photos, so be sure to bring your GoPro or underwater camera. Whether diving coral reefs or the Corsair plane wreck, this is sure to be a memorable tour for all seasoned divers new to Hawaiian waters!
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
SCUBA dive the depths of 80 to 100 feet on this early morning wreck and reef dive!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Instructor / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Certification license
- Diving log book
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available for certified dives only. No pick-up is available from Waikiki hotels for the introductory lesson, but round-trip transportation is included from the pool lesson to the dive boat and back.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.