Paradise Helicopter Tour Private Charter (from North Shore)
Enjoy the best way to experience Oahu with your own private helicopter charter for up to four passengers. From beaches to waterfalls, you can see it all!
Create your own private helicopter tour experience and see what makes the "Gathering Isle" of Oahu one of the most popular destinations in the world! From the slopes of Diamond Head, the iconic Waikiki coastline, the lush Koolau Mountains and even a bird's-eye-view of Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri, the flight itinerary is in your hands. With the four passenger Hughes 500 (better known as the "Magnum P.I." helicopter), you can have the perfect amount of seating room for you and your party.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- In compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation, Paradise Helicopters will weigh each individual when checking in at the Airport for safety and weight balance of the aircraft. Please provide accurate body weights for all passengers. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without refund.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Participants must be able to self-assist or be a member of a party that can offer assistance. Additional assistance is available by the crew on and off the aircraft. Facilities at the Kona and Hilo Airports are wheelchair accessible.
- All passengers must be able to fit into a single seat in the helicopter and seating will be dictated by the weight of each passenger.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
What kind of helicopter will be used?
- With the option to have the doors on or off, the Hughes 500 is a four (4) passenger aircraft that is the perfect choice for couples and smaller groups. This aircraft offers a more personalized flight and you are always guaranteed a window seat. Known as the "Magnum P.I." helicopter, its quick maneuverability and smooth ride gives you quite an exciting helicopter experience.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.