Air & Sea Combo: Hana Haleakala Helicopter Flight & Atlantis Submarine TourSALE
Explore Hana and Haleakala by helicopter and tour Maui's tropical landscape from above! Also enjoy a submarine tour of a 25-acre Hawaiian coral reef garden.
Experience Maui under the sea and from high up above! Take on one of Maui's most popular helicopter tours featuring Old Hana Town & Rainforest and sacred Haleakala "House of the Sun" National Park. Famously known as the world's largest dormant volcano, Haleakala presents its immense moon-like crater and 1,000' tall pure iron oxide cinder cones. Your adventure is not complete without a tour of Maui's fascinating underwater paradise aboard a high-tech 48-passenger submarine. See coral reefs and their inhabitants as you journey deeper into the spectacular blue world more than 100 feet below.
Please Note: The date you select during booking is for your Helicopter Tour. You may book the Submarine Tour for the same day as your Helicopter Tour or any other day of the week.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 17.5 hour(s) - 2 day
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 07:00 - 18:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 07:00 07:30 08:00 08:30 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 (Hide details)
06:30 Check-in with Sunshine Helicopters
07:00 Hana / Haleakala Helicopter Flight (40 - 50 mins )
07:35 Check out
09:30 Check-in at Atlantis AdventuresSchedule is for your reference only. You may do both activities on the same if you prefer. Submarine tour times are: 9, 10, 11, 12, 1 and 2pm.
10:00 Submarine Dive (1 hr)
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- HELICOPTER TOUR: Weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weights from every passenger. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without refund.
- If a standard airline seat belt is too small or you weigh over 240 lbs (109 kg) you may be required to purchase a comfort seat. Please contact us for pricing.
- Hats and over-sized bags are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary by a few minutes.
- SUBMARINE DIVE: All passengers must be at least 36 inches tall and must be able to ascend and descend a vertical ladder into the submarine.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||17.5 hour(s) - 2 day|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Larry C
We both enjoyed the submarine and helicopter trip over Maui. Would do it again next time.
by: Larry C
My wife had never risen a helicopter before so opted to pay for the upgrade to ensure that she was able to sit up front. The day was great even though it was cloudy in the mountain when left the hel...more
129808 4 [EN_50110_3813, EN_50110_163879, EN_50110_3829, EN_50110_160199, EN_50110_169136, EN_50110_160174, EN_50110_160514]