Molokini Snorkel Ocean Rafting Adventure (from Kihei Harbor)
Get to Molokini in half the time of other tours with convenient Kihei Harbor departure in South Maui and enjoy more snorkeling without the crowds.
Hold on tight as you zoom across the water on a speedy ocean raft to a remote sunken volcanic coastline where you will see a number of south Maui's enchanting caves, lava arches and grottoes all abundant with color tropical fish and marine life. Early morning snorkeling often offers great visibility and access to Molokini from Kihei is only 15 minutes! Learn about the cultural and geological formation of the islands while enjoying some of the finest views of Maui both above and below the crystal blue water.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% & Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 5.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Molokini Snorkeling Adventure (5 ~ 5.5 hrs)
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 24.
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast Menu: World Famous Maui Cinnamon Rolls and Fresh Fruit
Lunch Menu: Delicious Deli Sandwiches and Pasta Salad
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||5.5 - 6 hour(s)|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Floyd Wilson
This is the best tour. There are a lot less people and the raft can go places the bigger boats can't. Very friendly tour guides and this is the second time for us on this tour and won't be the last.
by: Dede Hansell
Our crew Kiki and Chase were great! Molokini Crater was amazing. We got to swim with sea turtles. We were entertained by spinner dolphins during lunch.
by: kasing shum
This is one great exciting day. The raft was quick and It's fun to ride. Staff were so nice and also very knowledgeable. Those snorkel spots are awesome. We get there early enough and not so crowd.
111642 4 [EN_50110_165361, EN_50110_3821, EN_50110_169134, EN_50110_184870]