Maui Zipline & Hana Highway Waterfall Hike and Swim Adventure Combo
Enjoy a unique zipline adventure and then take a hike into the stunning tropical rainforests along the Hana Highway for unforgetable fun at two waterfalls!
Spend an exhilarating day with two of Maui's most popular adventures! At Piiholo Ranch, soar high above trees and deep gulches and see incredible views on their famous side-by-side ziplines. Next, join a naturalist guide to the tranquil back roads of the famous Hana Highway, and head down private trails to two beautiful thundering waterfalls. Swim and jump in the clear pools beneath the falls, or just sit back and enjoy the breathtaking vistas around you!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6 - 7 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From South Maui Hotels + USD 26.04 x per personFrom South Maui Hotels + USD 26.04 x per person
- Inclusion: Instruction / Soft drinks / Juice / Lunch / Appetizers / Helmet / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:45-08:30 Pick-up & Check-in at Kahului Park 'n Ride
09:00 Piiholo Ranch Safety Briefing (30 mins)
09:30 4-Zipline Adventure (2 hrs)
12:15 Waterfall Hike Adventure (2 hrs)
14:15-14:45 Return to Kahului Park 'n Ride or Drop-off at Hotel
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
- Children 8-15 years old must be accompanied by parent or guardian on either the zipline or the walk-along tour.
- Children 16 & 17 years old can zipline on their own but they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at check-in to sign off on waiver.
- Those who wish to do the hiking portion of our tour, but who choose not to zip (or cannot zip due to restrictions), should select the Observer option.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the maximum weight is 275 lbs (125 kg) for ziplining. Please provide accurate body weights for all participants as you will be weighed during check-in. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without a refund.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes are required for zipline. Hiking shoes or sandals okay for the hike, but they will get wet and dirty.
- Shorts and T-shirts with a swim suit underneath works best if you are planning to swim.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
How high is the zipline?
- The platforms between the trees are all 72 feet above ground and accessible by staircases and steep ramps.
What should I wear to this activity?
- Casual comfortable attire is recommended. Since you will be wearing a harness, it is most comfortable to wear long pants. Closed toe shoes are required. Bring a light cover-up and sun tan lotion if you'd like.
Are photo or video services available for my zipline?
- Rental of a helmet camera is available for a fee, which includes a memory card with your photos. Professional photo or video services are not available, but you are welcome to bring your own camera but make sure you strap it on!
What are the zipline course certifications?
- This course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards, and is meticulously maintained.
What is the lunch menu?
- Choose from a turkey sandwich, a vegetarian garden burger, or a peanut butter and jam sandwich, plus includes a large cookie and fruit (bananas, pineapple and whatever else is in season) as well as bottled water to drink
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||6 - 7 hour(s)|
|Availability||Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
109844 4 [EN_50110_161911, EN_50110_3833, EN_50110_3814, EN_50110_160179, EN_50110_160514]