Waimea Canyon & South Shore Experience Instant Confirmation
Join a sightseeing journey to Kauai's most spectacular destinations! See the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific" and the beautiful sites of Lihue and Poipu!
Come witness the captivating beauty of the island of Kauai as you board a bus for a spectacular scenic tour of the Garden Isle's stunning southern shore. Witness the wondrous Waimea Canyon and see the Spouting Horn as its rushing waters burst into the air. Make your way around the south-side of the island, driving through the luxurious resort area of Poipu, made famous by the beloved Elvis Presley movie, "Blue Hawaii." There is no better way to experience and visit the most popular spots on Kauai!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat
Round-trip from Lihue free x per personRound-trip from Lihue free x per person
Round-trip from Wailua free x per personRound-trip from Wailua free x per person
Round-trip from Poipu free x per personRound-trip from Poipu free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:45-08:45 Pick-up from Lihue, Wailua & Poipu Hotels
Historic Koloa Sugar Mill
Queen Victoria's Profile on Haupu Mountain
Nawiliwili Boat Harbor
South Kauai Coastline & Resorts
13:15-15:00 Drop-off at Lihue, Wailua & Poipu Hotels
- Poipu area passengers will not visit the Old Koloa Sugar Mill or Queen Victoria's Profile.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with prior notification of at least two weeks. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All island stops and facilities visited are wheelchair accessible.
- Children 2 years old and under may take this tour as a lap child.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothing
- For those not staying in Poipu, enjoy a side trip to the Old Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's Profile, and Nawiliwili Harbor.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Definitely! This is a great way for your family to see the beautiful Waimea Canyon.
How many people are there in a tour group?
- Average group sizes will vary from day to day, but this tour has a maximum of 25 people per tour and utilizes a comfortable Premier Mini-Coach for transportation around Kauai.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 7.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
I loved every minute of this tour. I learned so much about Kauai and the neighboring islands, learned about the flora and fauna of Kauai, and saw some stunning views. The coach was very comfortable. I...more
by: Marvin Singleton
Not only was the Waimea Canyon/South Shore trip a delight, it was geographically, culturally and historically informative. Everything was on time and made for a timeless experience. It increased t...more
135727 4 [EN_50108_160497]