Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tour Private Charter (from Lihue)
Take flight on a private helicopter tour over Kauai and create your own personalized flight route and intinerary with room for up to six passengers.
Get ready to fly high on an epic flight over the "Garden Isle" of Kauai, and enjoy an unforgettable private helicopter adventure where you decide where to go and for how long. With a friendly staff and experienced pilots, they will help you create a flight path to see all of the most popular sites or specific areas that you wish to visit. Soar over the "Jurassic Park Falls", along the stunning cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon and even visit Mt. Waialeale, an ancient volcano now known wettest spot on earth. The choice is yours!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Fuel Surcharge 25% included
The Eco-Star is the world's first 21st century touring helicopter and incorporates the latest cutting-edge technologies, materials, systems and avionics. Offering incomparable passenger comfort with 23% more interior space, individual "Business Class" seats, raised theater-style platform seating in the rear, and far more cockpit glass for fantastic sweeping panoramic views.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Facilities are ADA compatible and Helicopter is equipped with a mobility lift. No wheelchairs or oxygen tanks will be allowed on-board.
Requirement(s) - Others
- In compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulation, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters will weigh each individual, along with any hand carried items, when checking in at the heliports for safety and weight balance of the aircraft. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please provide accurate body weights for all passengers. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without refund.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Dress warmly due to air conditioning.
- If you plan to take photographs, it is recommended that you wear darker colors to reduce any window reflections.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.