Aaron's Introductory Two-Tank Scuba Diving Instant Confirmation
No experience? No problem! Learn what every scuba diver needs to know and then explore off the coast of east oahu after a beginners scuba lesson.
Discover the thrill of scuba by learning the basic concepts of diving and specific diving skills every diver should know. You will then practice these skills in a comfortable underwater setting before exploring the marine life and underwater scenery that awaits! Your first dive will focus on the technique of breathing underwater and swimming with added gear and your second dive allows a more relaxed diving session to explore underwater sights. Expert guides are certified PADI instructors who aim to provide high quality and personalized services on each dive.
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Instructor / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30-10:30 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels and Check-in at Boat Ramp
11:00 Introductory Two-Tank Scuba Dive (3 hrs)
14:00-15:00 Check-out & Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Scuba diving certification is required.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Available by special request. Rates may differ. The vans used for transportation are not equipped with lifts, so guests must be able to board the van with assistance.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Certification license
- Diving log book
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 9.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience, a tip is always greatly appreciated!
Is scuba diving experience or certification required to participate?
- No, you do not need to have prior scuba experience or certification for the introductory dive.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||3.5 - 5.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
This is, by far, Oahu's top dive shop. Before beginning to dive, I shopped around, spoke with various instructors, and got a pretty good feel for what was available. In the end, I selected Aaron's a...more
by: Mr. Anonymous
The staff was great for a repeat diver and a fairly new diver. Super helpful and careful. Boat driver helpful and funny. Felt a bit rushed in between dives due to traffic. The shipwreck was fantastic!...more