Pearl Harbor One-Day Pass Ticket (Admission Only) Instant Confirmation
Visit the historical Pearl Harbor sites such as the USS Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, the USS Bowfin Submarine, and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
Also, please be aware that the USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration: 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Audio Tour (Not the movie and the shuttle boat ticket) / Battleship Missouri Mighty Mo Pass / USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Admission with Audio Tour / Pacific Aviation Museum Admission
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Check-in at Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center
07:30 USS Arizona Memorial (Self-guided) (1.5 - 2 hrs)This pass does NOT include the shuttle boat ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial. The National Park Service gives out 1,300 free walk-in tickets daily, on a first come, first served basis. It is highly recommended that you arrive at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center early. Doors open at 7:00am HST.
USS Battleship Missouri (Self-guided) (1 - 1.5 hrs)Visit the USS Missouri Battleship, where the peace treaty ending World War II was signed.
Pacific Aviation Museum (Self-guided) (1 hr)Visit this vintage aircraft museum is filled with WWII artifacts, planes and aviation relics. Take a behind the scenes Aviator's Tour or enjoy a delicious lunch in the cafe.
USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum (Self-guided) (1 hr )The Bowfin is one of only fifteen U.S. WWII submarines that survived the war. Visit the fantastic indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- The Navy has increased its security at checkpoints to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri, the Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Bowfin Submarine.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" policy. Purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- VELTRA.com Voucher
- You must bring a copy of your voucher as proof of purchase to the activity or the activity provider may charge you again in full. VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
- Upgraded tour options are available at the Pacific Aviation Museum and the Battleship Missouri for an additional fee.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- Admission to the USS Arizona Memorial is free. Free tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis for timed programs to the memorial. Timed programs include a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial. Programs begin at 7:45 a.m. and the last program each day begins at 3:00 p.m. The wait time for a program may be as long as two hours depending on the season.
- For a small convenience fee, you can reserve tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial on the U.S. Parks & Recreation website.
- For an additional $10 (adults) and $5 (children) you can purchase an extra day at the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites from the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center (good for 7 days after your original visit).
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- There are no guides on this activity.
- Of course! Please bring your camera.
- Food and drinks are available to purchase from Slider's Grill at the Battleship USS Missouri Memorial.
The menu is subject to change, but usually includes Hamburgers (with Veggie Burger options), Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, Cold Sandwiches and Plate Lunches (such as Loco Moco, Teriyaki Chicken and Pork Curry). Bottled water and fountain drinks are also available. Menu items range in price from approximately $6 to $12.
A shave ice stand can also be found nearby.
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites enforces a strict no bags policy. You must check anything that is considered a bag including purses, camera bags, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, etc. You may bring a camera, wallet, coin purse, and other items that fit comfortably in your pockets.
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base, so anything that can offer concealment is not allowed at Pearl Harbor. If you wish to bring any bags with you, you must check them upon arrival at Pearl Harbor.
USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour [90 minutes]
- The audio tour is available in seven different languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Tours to the USS Arizona Memorial operate daily from 8:00am - 3:00pm and the Visitor Center from 7:00am - 5:00pm.
Battleship Missouri Memorial
The "Mighty Mo" Pass includes a choice of one of four guided tours:
- Mighty Mo Guided Tour [35 minutes]: A knowledgeable guide escorts you throughout the ship as you walk the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and see where World War II ended
- Acoustiguide [45 -120 minutes]: Use one of the informational audio phones to tour the ship at your own pace. The audio tour is available in English, Japanese, and Korean
- Guide2Go iPod Tour [60 - 90 minutes]: Take a video tour throughout the ship. View historic footage, crew member interviews, and more on an Apple iPod Touch. This audio/visual tour is available in English, Japanese, and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Walking Tour [varies]: Enjoy the ship at your own pace
The Battleship Missouri is open daily from 8:00am - 4:00pm (September through May) and 8:00am - 5:00pm (June through August).
USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park Museum Admission & Audio Tour
- The USS Submarine Museum is open daily from 7:00am - 5:00pm.
Pacific Aviation Musem Pearl Harbor Admission
- Open from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are allowed:
1. Lightweight, plastic type shopping bags, such as those sold or provided on-site.
2. Small bags, canvas and recycled material type shopping bags purchased in the secure zone. Use is allowed on the day of the purchase only.
3. Small form-fitting, single camera bags that only allow for carriage of the camera and additional small items such as a lens cap or cleaner.
4. Wheelchairs that have a fixed bag (no ability to remove).
5. Bags containing medical equipment unsuitable for lightweight, plastic, transparent shopping bags.
6. Strollers with a fixed pouch (no ability to remove).
7. Clutches, as opposed to purses with the distinction that a clutch is open on 3 sides, has a hinge-like function, or would only accommodate a cell phone or similar sized item.
8. Small wallet type clutches/purses that would contain credit cards, money, pictures and no other items.
9. Musical instruments and cases related to an NPS-issued Special Use Permit or similar partner document.
10. Firearms possessed by commissioned law enforcement officers. Must be declared to a law enforcement ranger.
*Note: Any bag that is determined to be allowed will be inspected and/or tagged as screened.
Under Pearl Harbor's bag policy, the following items are prohibited:
1. All bags not listed in the section describing items allowed inside Pearl Harbor.
2. Glass containers other than baby food jars.
3. Musical instruments and cases not related to a permit.
4. Recreation or sports equipment such as skateboards, skate shoes, Frisbees and balls.
5. Flowers in pots, vases or containers.
6. Aerosol containers.
7. Knives and other weapons.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included