Captain Bruce's Kaneohe Bay Sandbar Cruise Private CharterSALE
Head out on an exclusive boat tour of the breathtaking waters of Oahu's Kaneohe Bay and its secluded sandbar. Snorkel, swim or relax in this Hawaiian gem!
Save up to 83% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/31)
Save up to 83% with Group Discount (until 2017/03/31)
GE Tax 4.712% included
Save up to 83% with Group Discount
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 - 6 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from Waikiki (Exclusive Van Transportation) + USD 250.00 (per group)Round-trip from Waikiki (Exclusive Van Transportation) + USD 250.00 (per group)
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Flotation devices / Life jacket / Lunch / Cruise fee / Snorkel / Snorkel mask / Cooler for Beverages
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-09:20 Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
09:20 Check-in at Heeia Kea Small Boat Harbor
Private Sandbar Cruise (3 hrs)Enjoy turtle watching, snorkeling, walk on the sandbar, and a wonderful Japanese style lunch!
12:30 Return to Harbor
12:30-13:30 Return to Harbor and Drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- No footwear allowed on the boat except reef shoes for safety purposes.
- This cruise is BYOB except on holiday weekends when alcohol cannot be consumed on State Park premises. No glass bottles are allowed on the boat.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- You can book a maximum of 6.
- Life jackets are available but they are not required to be worn while at the sandbar.
- The Kaneohe sandbar has a shallow depth of 2-4 feet, and during high tide, certain areas on the sandbar may be a little deeper. However, to fully enjoy your snorkeling experience, we suggest that you have basic swimming skills.
- Yes, your 4-year-old child will bring your total count to 7. The boat is licensed to accommodate up to 6 people.
- We recommend booking at least 3-4 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
- Please review the cancellation policy on this page for specific cancellation details and fees. If the captain cancels for any reason, including inclement weather, you will be provided a full refund.
- Lunch Menu: Various Musubis (Rice Balls), Japanese-style Fried Chicken, Sandwiches, Tossed Green Salad, Assorted Fruit, Hot Beverages, Guava Juice, Coke, and Mineral Water.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||3.5 - 6 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|