Small Group Snorkel Tour with Personal Guide at Hanauma Bay
Join a group of no more than five people, and snorkel Hanauma Bay with a professional instructor as you swim along the reefs filled with fish and turtles.
Exploring Hanauma Bay is an amazing experience and the epic coral reef below the bay's serene surface offer unlimited exploration possibilities. This guided tour consists of small groups with no more than five people, plus you will get the added bonus of skipping the long lines to get inside this marine sanctuary. Once inside, your expert instructor and guide will take to locations teeming with schools of tropical fish and even the Hawaiian "honu," the green sea turtle. Amazing underwater photo opportunities await!
A marine sanctuary home to over 450 species of bustling tropical fish and colorful coral reefs!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 - 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Instructor / Bottled water / Life jacket / Appetizers / Snorkel / Snorkel mask / Guide / Lock box
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Waikiki Hotel Pick-up
08:15 Arrive at Hanauma Bay
08:20 Watch the Hanauma Bay Conservation Video (10 min)
08:30 Snorkel Lesson and Practice (30 min)
09:00 Guided Snorkel Tour (1 hr)
10:00 Free Time to Explore and Relax (1 hr)
11:00 Depart Hanauma Bay
11:30-12:00 Waikiki Hotel Drop-off
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Admission Fee of $7.50 to Hanauma Bay and $2.00 Tram Shuttle Fee.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- The $7.50 (per person for adults/children 13 yrs & over) entrance fee to Hanauma Bay as well as the $2.00 tram fee are not included in the price of the tour. Please bring cash to cover these two fees. Prices subject to change without notice.
- If you would like a prescription snorkel mask, you must request it no later than 24 hours prior to your activity.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- No, you do not need to know how to swim and flotation devices will be provided.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- Yes, they are available, but cost an additional fee to be paid upon check-in.
Why isn't the admission price to Hanauma Bay included in the tour cost?
- All the proceeds for the admission price into Hanauma Bay goes back to the State of Hawaii for the upkeep of Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve.
When is Hanauma Bay closed?
- Hanauma Bay is closed for all Tuesdays, as well state and federal holidays. Please click here for the Hawaii State Holiday Schedule.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4 - 4.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Awesome experience. Saw so many fishes, water was so clear and the atmosphere was fantastic.
Dan and his wife were the best tour guides!! They took great care of you in the water and made sure you enjoyed your time!!!!
by: Judy Davis
Dan was amazing helping my sister and I with learning to snorkel. We would love to come back again and take another lesson and see more of the area. Thank you for a wonderful experience.