Oahu to Maui - Road to Hana Eco-Adventure SALE
Fly from Oahu to Maui and experience a full day on the Road to Hana! Be inspired by the Garden Isle's beautiful beaches, waterfalls, and more!
Escape the hustle and bustle of Waikiki and tackle Maui's famous Road to Hana! As you circle the Hana Highway on this all day adventure, cover more than 600 curves and 50 one-lane bridges from Pa'ia Town to Hana. Experience the seemingly endless twists and turns on this road considered to be one of the most scenic drives in the country. Lush valleys and waterfalls surround on your day filled with scenic stops and striking natural landscapes. Before heading back to the airport, enjoy a sun-dappled swim at the pristine Pailoa black sand beach and a hike at Waianapanapa State Park!
- For all inter-island flights and day trips, the name given MUST appear as it is on the picture ID (license or passport) used on the day of the tour. The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds given.
- Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Prices are subject to change due to overage fees. If any overage fees should arise after the time of booking, you will be given the choice to either cancel or proceed with your booking.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 14 - 16 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-trip from Waikiki free x per personRound-trip from Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Continental breakfast / Lunch / Airfare / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
04:45-05:30 Pick-up From Select Waikiki Hotel
05:30 Check-in at Honolulu Airport
07:00 Oahu to Maui Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (40 mins)Kahului Airport arrival at 7:40
Drive through Hana HighwayEnjoy the natural beauty of Maui and learn about the history and legends of Hawaii's second largest island!
Hookipa Beach (15 mins)Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast and an amazing view.
Kaumahina State Wayside Park (15 mins)
Ke'anae Peninsula (15 mins)
Majestic WaterfallsThere are numerous waterfalls all along the Road to Hana, and your driver will be sure to stop at a few for a picture perfect photo opportunity.
Wai'anapanapa State Park & Black Sand Beach (40 mins)Embark on a nature walk or simply swim at one of the most beautiful beaches in the island!
Buffet Lunch at Hana Ranch (40 mins)
Drive along the Road to Hana (4 hrs)
17:30 Check-in at Kahului AirportApproximate wait time at airport is 1 - 1.5 hrs
18:30 Maui to Oahu Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (40 mins)
19:10-20:45 Check-out & Drop-off
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Should the tour itinerary, route or schedule change due to unforeseen circumstances, services are non-refundable.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Passport required for non-US
- Closed toe shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- All passengers are required to sign a release of liability form.
- For all island flights or day trips, the name should appear as it is on picture ID (license or passport). The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the name on their E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds.
- All passengers 18 years old and above must present government-issued photo ID (Passport for non-US nationals ) for airline check-in.
- Children 2 years old and above are required to have their own airfare and seat on the tour. Children under 2 may sit on a parent's lap on the flight and the tour with no seat allocated at no charge.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Flight delays of less than three hours will not cause cancellation of the tour. Delays of more than three hours will result in tour cancellation and refund or reschedule when possible. Delays in return flights are not eligible for compensation of any kind.
- Tours are subject to change without notice and may be affected by variations in departure and arrival times due to weather or mechanical issues.
- We will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for flight or traffic delays beyond reasonable control of the activity provider, or disappointment if circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended. Examples may include, but are not limited to: unexpected closures, rain, or road closures.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
How many people are there in a tour group?
- Buses can hold up to 24 people.
Is this a drive by tour or will there be stops for picture taking?
- This tour includes many stops that are approximately 10-15 minutes in length. You will spend about as much time out of the bus as in the bus, and even have time for swimming at one of Maui's premier beaches.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking inter-island tours at least 3-4 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
Does the price include airfare?
- Yes, airfare is included.
Can I bring my own snacks?
- Yes, bringing your own snacks and water is encouraged. Although lunch is available as an option, there are not many places along the Road to Hana to pick-up a snack or drink.
What are the tour highlights?
- Highlights Include: Hana Highway, Wai'anapanapa State Park, Black Sand Beach, Ho'okipa Beach, Wailua Peninsula, Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Maui's Only Winery, Hana Town & Hana Bay, Puahokamoa Falls, and more!<
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast Snack: Muffins, Granola Bars, Fresh Fruit and Bottled Water
All-You-Can-Eat Lunch: Tossed Green Salad, Steamed White Rice, Chef Inspired Hana-Style Roasted Chicken and Fresh Fruit Salad
Vegetarian meals available upon request at the time of booking.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||14 - 16 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|