Certified Two-Tank Scuba Dive with Expert Guide (from Ko Olina / Aulani Resorts) Instant Confirmation
Suit up for a scuba diving experience that will take you to popular dive sites off the Waianae Coast. Follow your guide on an incredible undersea adventure.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 4% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Round-Trip from Ko Olina / Aulani Hotels free x per personRound-Trip from Ko Olina / Aulani Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Instruction / Appetizers / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide / Two-tank dive
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00-08:45 Pick-up from Ko Olina Hotels & Resorts
08:30 Check-in at Waianae Harbor
09:00 Boat Ride to Dive SiteTake in the sun, clear your head and enjoy the ride out to the dive site chosen by your captain.
09:30 Scuba Dive (2 hrs)With all the necessary equipment provided, PADI divemaster instructors catering to small groups and an open selection outstanding dive sites, this trip is sure to please any and all scuba diving enthusiasts.
11:30 Boat Ride Back to Harbor (30 mins)Your boat ride back aboard the Sea Dreams affords plenty of opportunities to take in scenic views from the open water.
12:00-13:00 Check-out & Drop-off
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Scuba diving certification is required.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Certification license
- Please do not consume any alcohol and get plenty of sleep the night before the activity.
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- You will see a variety of marine life underwater. This may include tropical fish, turtles, eels and other aquatic creatures.
- We recommend booking at least 5-6 days in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
- Yes, you will need to be a certified scuba diver to participate in this activity.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.