Famous North Shore Shark Cage & Zipline Adventure ComboSALE
Two of Oahu's most thrilling adventures for one low price! See sharks from the safety of a cage and then zoom down a dual zipline and see the famous North Shore.
Oahu's North Shore offers some of the most thrilling and popular activities on the island and now you can enjoy two in one fun-filled day. Take a boat ride out to the deep blue waters a few miles from shore and see an array of sharks from the comfort and safety of a secure shark cage. After your aquatic adventure, head over to Keana Farms and get ready for amazing sights and scenery as you zoom down seven world-class dual ziplines, walk across unique sky bridges and boardwalks and even ride an ATV to the top of the zipline course. An unforgetable day awaits!
Please Note: Once you complete your shark adventure booking, follow prompts to reserve your zipline. You will receive two (2) separate vouchers and booking numbers.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Guide / Snorkeling Equipment (Snorkel and Mask)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 07:00 - 10:00 (Show details)
06:30 Check-in at Haleiwa Harbor
07:00 Boat Ride to Viewing Area (15 mins)
07:15 Shark Cage (20 mins)
08:15 Return Boat Ride to Harbor (15 min)
09:00 Check-out from Haleiwa Harbor
Drive to Keana Farms (1 hr)
7-Line Zipline Adventure (3 hrs)Zipline tours are available at 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 1:30PM and 2:00PM. Allow two hours between your shark cage tour and zipline adventure.
Check-out from Keana Farms
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For those who reschedule the shark tour within 48 hours prior to the activity, there will be a fee of $45.02 per person. A credit or debit card will be required in order to reschedule and is to be paid upon check-in.
- Participants must weigh no more than 270lbs. Please provide accurate body weights during booking as you will be weighed at the zipline check-in. Misrepresentation of body weight could result in denial of service without a refund.
- Children weighing under 80lbs may be required to ride the zipline tandem with a guide or another lightweight member in your party.
- Do not wear short shorts, loose jewelry, and baggy clothes on the zipline.
- Unsecured items (phones, keys, water bottles, etc) that can fall out while ziplining are not allowed. This is for the safety of those working or traveling under our zip lines and platforms.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 7 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes are required for the zipline. Chacos or Five-Finger shoes not allowed.
- For the zipline, please bring necessary medication such as inhalers, nitroglycerine pills, or epi-pens. Backpacks or fanny packs are not otherwise allowed except to carry medication. Bags are allowed on the shark tour.
- Bottled water
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants with long hair will need to keep their hair in a ponytail or a braid during the zipline.
- Those under the age of 18 must have a parent and/or legal guardian sign for them. Anyone participating under 18 years old must have someone 18 or older ziplining with them.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Staff members will take a video of your shark tour upon request and it will be available for $70 plus tax at the end of the tour. Prices are subject to change.
- The cage divers are broken into 2-3 groups and will spend their next 20 terrifying minutes staring face-to-face with razor sharp teeth. Depending on passenger count, size, and ability, we may place up to 8 people in the cage comfortably. There are handle-bars inside the cage on all sides and plexi-glass windows for clear and unobstructed views, with a step-ladder to allow easy access.
- Please leave any valuable items at home. During the zipline, the front desk can hold onto your phone and car keys behind the but everything else must be left in the car.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 11.
What is the possibility of the shark getting into the cage?
- This has never happened in North Shore Shark Adventure's 11 years of operation. Sharks have never shown interest in entering the cage. Although the sharks you see, mainly Galapagos sharks, are large, they are more interested in eating the fish.
How long are you in the cage?
- You will be in the cage for approximately 20 minutes, offering plenty of time to get up close and personal with the sharks.
What type of boat is used?
- Abunai is a custom designed 47-foot aluminum boat and only two years old. Seats 28 passengers but a maximum of 24 for passengers are allowed for the guest's comfort. Padded seats and backrests are available for comfortable seating.
Kaiou is a custom designed 35-foot aluminum boat and only two years old. Seats a maximum of 19 for passengers. Padded seats and backrests are available for comfortable seating.
Anela is a 32-foot Anderson boat and the heart of the company. One of the original boats in the fleet and seats 15 passengers but a maximum of 12 passengers are allowed for the guest's comfort. This is a true fishing boat and has one of the original cages assigned to it. This boat is operated only as needed.
Are there any lockers or storage available?
- No, please leave valuable items at your hotel. Keana Farms can hold onto your phone and car keys behind the front desk, but everything else must be left in the car. If you choose to take your phone and keys with you on the tour, items must be secured and the activity provider is not responsible for lost items.
Is there a lot of walking?
- You will walk about a quarter mile during your zipline, but not all at one time. Throughout the tour you will be walking on sky bridges and boardwalks with incredible views of the Hawaiian landscape.
Can my friends and family just watch me while I zipline?
- Due to the nature of the course and how it is set up over 60+ acres, guests will not be able to watch friends and family go through the course.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Should you miss your tour, you will be assessed a $45.02 per person rescheduling fee to rebook the activity.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Bob R.
These two activities were a lot of fun. They are located close to each other and area good way to see the North Shore area and spend the day out of the city hustle and bustle of Honolulu. The staff ...more
by: Bob R.
This was the best zip line experience I've ever done. Each line was a blast, the crew was fun to hang out with and they gave us drinks and food from the farm we flew over. The adventure of going from ...more
Guides were great and so was the zip line. I would definitely do it again.